29

I slowly tried to put it in her cunt, but what-the-hell, it was so tight as if there was no hole at all and her cunt denied its entry.

Patiently, I tried my best again and again and again, but of no use at all.

Then I collected all my might and with utmost of my power and at super-sonic speed-BANG! BANG! BANG! – 3 powerful energetic strokes without any mercy.

And before she could shout at 120dB, I placed my palm over her mouth firmly and 1…2…3 – three more powerful strokes

Tears rolled over her cheeks, eyes went bloody red and body shivered in pain.

Now she get up. And I stopped immediately.

She get up and went to the bathroom.

I was feeling sorry for her and was burning in guilt.

The table lamp fall down from her elbow hit when she rush to the bathroom.

Soon,

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Malini aunty : WHAT HAPPENED MONU, IS EVERYTHING ALL RIGHT???

It was aunty’s worried voice.

Literally, my heartbeats stopped and mind went to coma.

Few seconds passed.

His mom : BETA OPEN THE DOOR!

my mom shouted at high-pitch on the door.

My body benumbed and freezed like a glacier- immovable, cold and senseless.

This apprehensive situation was over my capabilities to think-and-act.

I stood electrified, covered the whole bed with blanket, rubbed the blood and sweat from my face with monami's mini skirt untimately, threw it under the bed.

Then I ran hurriedly to the door, stopped a bit, breathed deeply couple of times, prayed to God and unlatched the door.

This was the most frightening and challenging situation of my life till now- a slight mistake at that time-and my life would be gone!

Stay tuned