11

Karan POV

On my luck,

My mom requested me to give snacks also to Monami.

While I just standing on the door thinking to I should go in or not.

I was confused whether to knock or not, but in the end-I knocked.

No reply. I again knocked.

No reply again. I knocked again and again, but of no avail.

Finally, I slowly opened the door and was shocked at the view of my room.

It was like witnessing a miracle.

My room that always remained a complete mesh of things was now totally neat and clean and was smelling sweet- with all books stacked keen only on the book shelves.

Dirty clothes kept tidily in the laundry bag and the bed beautifully managed.

I went in.

I heard the sound of water shower- she was having bath, perhaps, I deduced.

I moved to my cupboard, took my laptop and turned straight to the exit.

When my heart saying me to stop.

After moving couple of steps, I saw her wet clothes that she had worn earlier, were kept on the chair.

I looked at the bathroom door and hurriedly lifted her thin fabric Italian bra I seen it's strap when she was wearing that revealing dress!

I bring it closer to my nose.

Believe me it smelled like heaven!

Then my pupils expanded on the view of her panty kept under her shorts.

Unresistingly, my hands were rather to fast then my thinking-process and had already lifted and I was feeling her moist lingerie.

Size 34, Pure Cotton, Thin Fabricaé- it showed.

I am feeling damn hot but in that I forget that I should remember that she is in the bathroom only and she can come here anytime.

Stay tuned

25+ votes on this and previous chapter