40

She was wearing a black brassiere which covered her lovely 34B breasts.

But Karan soon cupped them with his hands and started pressing them. mmhmmm.

She moaned in reaction, feeling his hands crawl all over her breasts and upper body.

Karan slowly unhooked the straps of her brassiere from behind and took it off, exposing the pair of cute white breasts.

Monami is fully turned on now, she had a naughty smile on her face, and she too retaliated by pulling out the Karan's t-shirt and both of them hugged each other and rubbed their naked bodies against each other.

Karan then pushed her back to have a good view of her almost naked body.

Karan : I didn't told you yesterday that but I have never seen such beautiful breasts.

He remarked in a flirting tone.

Monami felt no shyness because he seen her breasts but she found no compliment in it.

Monami : best breasts means, how many girls were being topless in front of you before? (She asked with visible jealously on her face)

Karan : it's you only baby.

Monami : I don't care about past but now I am the last remember it.

Karan : yups if I get them for forever.

But before she could react.

Karan had already leant forward and had started licking them with his tongue.

She felt ticklish and almost started jumping in joy.

Karan held one of her breasts and started pressing it while the nipple of her other breast was between his lips.

She closed her eyes and thrust out her breasts even further as he started sucking the nipple.

Monami : Ohhhhh, I love it when someone suck my nipples.

Karan : someone? (With the possessiveness act he pinch her nipples)

Monami : ahh I mean you Karan.

She said while fully enjoying the treatment.

Stay tuned