Chapter 1

~8 years before~

"Breaking news, a young girl who has yet to be identified has been found! She was found by the young couple, Sandra and Eric Watson. She is in critical condition and may not make it through the night. We'll keep you posted as it's happening on channel 4 news" the television was suddenly turned off as the phone rang.

"H-hello?" The mother answered.

The woman on the other line had no good news to tell.

"Mrs. Williams, we are sorry to inform you but your daughter was the one on the news...." the woman never got to finish her sentence.

The mother of the eight year old girl who had disappeared but a week ago had dropped the phone on the hard tile of her kitchen floor. Tears were roaring down her face like a waterfall.

She had just the smallest bit of hope that everything was going to be fine, that her daughter was going to be okay.

The woman rushed to her car, her cloths disoriented, and her hair a rat's nest, but somehow she kept it together throughout the long car ride to the best hospital in the state.

The only thing going through her mind was "she's alive, she's okay...."

~time skip of about a week or so~

~Sally pov~

I remember none of it.

Not the pain, the agony, the fear.

The doctor man told me I was alright.

I don't feel alright. I hurt real bad, but mommy and daddy said I would feel better, as long as I took the yucky medicine.

I didn't want to play....

~8 years after~

I brushed my hair back as good as you can using your fingers. The wind was blowing hard today.

I stood up and brushed off my jeans, and started off to my psychiatrist. Yes, after eight years I am still having trouble, but what do you expect from a sixteen year old girl who remembers everything that happened that day.

I constantly have nightmares about that day.... about the pain..... but I won't go into detail...

I walked out of the woods that I called my safe haven, even though it doesn't keep the memories away.

~another time skip about thirty minutes~

"Hello Sally, how are you?" Doctor Young asked, as I walked into her office.

"Same as usual..." I trailed off, sitting on the chair across from her.

She got that look on her face again.

It was a look of sympathy and kindness, the kind of face that I have gotten from everyone in my small town.

"Sally...." doctor Young was rudely interrupted by my cellphone ringing.

"Hello?" I said as I put the device to my ear.

"Miss Williams?" A voice questioned.

At that moment my life fell apart and shattered.

"This is her, may I ask who you are?" I said.

"I am a nurse at the st. Jefferson hospital, I'm sorry to inform you but, your parents have passed in a car crash, on route 23, we are very sorry for your loss..." the woman trailed off, or at least it seemed like it, as my phone fell to the floor, my tears trailing behide.

I lost my family.....

A/n~ so this took me forever but I hope you like it and I'll see you guys next time baiiii!