Round 4: BC Sol Superstars vs Team Martial Artists: First Half

"Round Four. Team Bc Sol Superstars vs Team Martial Artists! Are you ready everyone?!"

The crowd roared while everyone anticipated who was going to be the first battle.

Gingka grew excited. "Go and win from our world, Dashan!"

Madoka sweatdropped. "Gingka, his team has people from this dimension too."

"Oh yeah. Hey," turning over to Valt. "The other team has most of your teammates right?"

"Yeah. But they'll give every battle their all, so I'm not worried. But I haven't battled Ghasem and Houi in a while. Your friend's pretty awesome for training them for this tournament."

While the two legends agreed, they had the similar reaction when Free and Dashan both walked towards the stadium at the same time.

"Whoa."

"Wow, wow wow! Both of the team captains are going out at the same time?"

Kit laughed. "I knew they were going to react like this."

"Nah, this guy lost to the strongest blader from that world, Free win will."

Dashan drank Houi's juice. "My friends, this victory will be because of you."

Free tilted his head. "You're pretty strong."

"Same with you friend. But the light in your eyes only sparks when facing a challenge. Allow me to help you shine."

Free smiled. "Interesting."

"They're already getting started! Alright everyone, countdown. Three, two, one."

"Let It Rip!"

"Hold up," watching Free's bey land with ease into the stadium, "he's using Vanish Fafnir?"

"A different bey than the one you battled with before. Were you holding back against your fan," he asked as Rock Zurafa landed into the stadium.

"He wanted to fight me with the bey that inspired him," watching their Beyblades clash to fight for the center of the stadium. "I never hold back, no matter what Fafnir I use."

"How noble," watching Zurafa push back. "Strong Arm Flash," punching the air as Zurafa's full force attack started pushing Fafnir back.

"Pretty strong. I wonder," having Fafnir fight to hold its ground. "What's it like being a mentor?"

"Never done it before?"

"Once, twice even. Wasn't quite for me. Yet," using the Kick Driver to escape and drift back around. "I'm curious. Does it make you stronger or them?"

"Strong Arm Barrage!" Zurafa covered itself in a gold aura, hitting Fafnir with a string of barrages Vanish Fafnir struggled against with every clash. "Ask yourself that question."

Free stared at Hikaru, Hyuga, and even Bell. "I suppose. Yet, I'mb stagnant, but blading isn't something you do alone. So why?" His Kick Driver made Fafnir drift into Zurafa, drifting them up the slope.

"Why not learn from your teammates? I study four thousand years of tradition! But that's just the starting point. What about you, your team, what has pushed you to keep striving for success?"

Free thought about it as Zurafa repeated using Strong Arm Barrage, pushing Fafnir to the walls of the Hyper Double Stadium.

"I suppose, reaching my peak," thinking of his battles with Valt, Aiga, Lui and Drum with Sisco, and Bell, "with bladers who make blading fun," speeding up the upper deck. "And make victory fun."

"Good, now let me accomplish that," having Zurafa slide off and ride back into the right center. "Solid Iron Wall," striking his fists out to create a wall.