Round 2: BC Sol Superstars vs Rising Victories - First Third

"Team BC Sol Superstars vs Team Rising Victories, take the stage!"

Both teams went to the stands. On one side, Free, Sasha, Cuza, Sisco, and Kit worked with Raul and Kris to agree to wait until the Victories made their choice. Sisco laughed.

"Huh, we're actually more productive than without Valt or Rantaro."

"Wasn't exactly bells and whistles when you joined either Sisco," Sasha snarked.

Kit and Cuza wondered who they were going to fight, looking at Raul's video. Meanwhile, Kris propped down next to Free.

"It's been a while since we've seen each other. You and Valt have been doing great with the team."

He yawned. "The team wouldn't have gone so far had you not lead them back then."

"So you left to push them. Wish you had told us," pouting for a second, "but it worked out, didn't it."

"I suppose," lightly giving a smirk. "Still, the new generation is getting stronger. I don't want to get left behind, but."

"You've been enjoying more battles huh."

He wanted to battle Hikaru, Hyuga, and Bell again to see how far they came, and even on the opposing side, wondered if someone other than Drum and Delta had potential to defeat them.

On the other side of the field, Fumiya was fuming and directed a stern finger at his team. "No matter what happens, I am the only one who'll be battling Free De La Hoya."

Drum nodded. "Sure!"

"Absolutely not. We've grown a lot, but Drum and Delta are the only ones stronger enough to take him on."

"That's where you're wrong, my foolish rival. Free's one of the top six bladers in the world but every Legend during those sparking brats has given him some sort of trouble. It's time for the students to surpass the master. If Drum could beat Valt, then I can do the same to Free!"

"To be fair, Rantaro held him back, and he had Lui as a support." Pot chimed.

Rantaro sneezed from the stands. "All right, who's talking bad about me?"

Ichika looked over at Free, the person who got them into blading and someone Fumiya worked hard to be just as good as. Amane had a point, but this was personal.

"I agree. Let Fumiya fight Free."

Delta nodded. "Go for it. It's our job to make sure you get there."

Drum palmed his fist. "Alright, Fumiya's our sweeper. I'll go in first."

Drum walked up to the stadium as Sisco joined, this time with Sasha.

"Ah Sisco, we're fighting each other again. Sasha, good to see you again. Wait, I can't fight two people at once! Can I?"

"Referee, let's make this interesting," Sasha said. "How about we make this a tag battle. The point stays the same, but each defeat earns the other team a point."

Amane assessed the situation. "Best case scenario, we earn two points. Worst case, none, or break even in the event of a tie. Pops, I'm going in."

"Nice," Tango said with a thumbs up. "Watch each other's backs out there."

"Right," rushing up, tying his headband harder around his head and performing his mantra. "I'll make you say uncle!"

"So that's the teammate you told us about. Thanks for looking after Drum for us."

Amane briefly dropped his fighting spirit with a flattered smile. "Oh yeah, it was nothing."

"Either way, we won't hold back," whipping out a new blade no one knew about. In the crowd, Gou smiled.