Team 12: Rising Victories!

Valt grew excited. "That voice. It is, isn't it?"

Drum Koryu entered the arena, in a yellow collared shirt, a blue jacket with white, yellow and dark blue attires, D symbols, tie, and gloves red in color, teal pants, though his face was just as red as half of his outfit, even overshadowing his blond hair, horn highlights, and red-yellow markings on his cheeks.

The general consensus was everything asking if this kid was actually doing alright or were in need of medical therapy, given how angry his face looked. Valt just assured that he was just very nervous as he walked up to the other teams from other worlds.

"Um, my, um, name is Drum Koryu," expressing with every fiber of his being, bowing down to them and showing off Dragon. "It's very nice to meet all of you!"

Kenny could empathize with the embarrassed and took Drum's hand. "I'm new at this too, well the blading side of it."

"Well, I'm actually ranked number six, but it's nice to meet you too," vibrantly shaking hands with Kenny, and energetically bouncing around to say hello to everyone.

Julia noticed something off. "You're from Europe?"

"Yeah, France! I moved to Spain to join BC Sol and I stayed with my uncle's team in Japan," before heading back to Kenny. "It's okay, I was new at this too. We just have to give it our all." Kenny started to agree.

That was until Drum started counting the number of people who was up against, and his brain melted until his brain started to glow, and a large azure dragon was right in front of him.

"One minute you're pumped as usual, the next you're sweating."

"You're right. It's just there's so many bladers. I can do this, right?"

Dragon spoke with wisdom and courage. "Anything is possible."

"Still, I'm even battling the other legends."

"Don't discount your efforts. Defeating Aiga Akaba and Valt Aoi in their state is something to be proud of. We've gotten this strong because of you doing your very best."

"Then why stop now, right?"

Dragon nodded. "The bonds you've made with your friends and rivals, push through and have fun."

Drum nodded and turned back to reality. Tyson could tell he was talking with his dragon as well when Sakyo approached the younger blader.

"Is there a dragon clan in this world too?"

Flustered, Drum wasn't sure how to respond. Kira wasn't impressed and got in his face.

"Sure you're not too young for this, kid?"

As per usual, Drum tried fighting his flustered state and fought back. "I'm super serious about this, miss!"

Kira got enraged, but Aiga but in while Kite held the former back. "Think you can beat me without Lui?"

"Oh, Lui's here too!" He sprinted over to the other dragon user. "You got a new Dragon blade, right? Can I see, can I see?"

Lui reluctantly agreed, showing him Guilty Longinus. Drum admired the heck out of it until Lui took it back. "Has that interesting training helped you out again?"

"Right! We're even more serious than before!"

The two dragon bladers laughed as loud as they could while Hanami asked for the next member of team twelve to approach.

"Drum, don't rush so quickly, we were supposed to enter together!"

A teen with a more mature figure, dark brown hair, green eyes, black shirt under a smooth yellow martial artials robe with a white-red flaming double V shirt, but had on glasses.