Team 7: Team Sirens!!

Hikaru's next path was simple. Finding a team. However, she knew the others were busy. Ryo and Hyoma were busy doing things in Koma Village, and she had heard about the next generation Zero was starting, as well his and Kira's teams preparing for a battle to decide who would go to the world. It was almost time for a new World Champion anyways.

The thought of meeting other bladers from a new world was filled with prospects.

Opportunities to grow.

To change.

To have new and exciting battles.

To regain one's passion for Beyblade.

But Gingka and the others seemed to be busy. From the looks of things, Gan Gan Galaxy was getting back together. Kenta had taken time off as well, and even the loud and boisterous Benkei went silent. There went the usual suspects.

Other potential teams were out of the window. Teru was teaching classes on dancing and Beyblade, the Sora kid had asked around for some faces but was gone in a few hours, there was no way she'd team up with a creep like Busijima, who she battled against when rejecting him and just barely won, alongside the cheating Tetsuya. He and a strange kid named Gen were busy dressing up and pulling pranks, which she overheard people complaining about for the first time and did something about it.

The next day she faced off against a Synchrome Bey for the first time, and was impressed by how much Tsubasa's leadership was doing with the new Beyblade system. However, he let his weakness slip, attacks from above, and she tried an unconventional situation: an aerial Infinite Assault she dubbed the Infinite Wave that he only barely saw through with Tetsuya's cheating. Yet it was too late as she knocked Pirate Kraken into the sea and called out Tetsuya for not changing his ways. However, Gen had asked her to find a way to preserve the beach. At first she declined, but after a battle with Tetsuya that proved slightly easier, a ton of people started surrounding her and thanking her for getting rid of the "troublemakers," and she went out of her way to clean up the beach under the condition Gen would stop the pranks. She dragged him along, and they managed to keep it clean, while other young kids around started using their Beyblades to try and build sand constructs out of them. Using her experience as a secretary she ended up joining in and helping out.

And to her embarrassment, became the Queen of Midsummer Beach. Though she used the opportunity to test out her Infinity Wave against people willing to train and got some well meaning experience.

She didn't want to visit the main headquarters. Tsubasa was probably getting busy and she hadn't found a team until she heard a familiar name around: Ryutaro Fukami, who was much older, and running a divination service.

"Fancy seeing you around here, Hikaru."

"It has been a while, I admit. You're entering that International Dimension tournament?"

He shook his head. "There are more pressing matters to attend to for me."

"Like what, the Nemesis crisis is over, isn't it?"

"That remains so, but I need to get in contact with another Legendary blader. Doji and Merci's evil are gone, but that doesn't mean there aren't others left behind. Reiji Mizuchi, the Arrangement and Evil Gene technology developed with Hades Inc resources, the other Nemesis bladers who believed in the world's destruction. Johannes, Cycnus, Herschel, Keyser, even the Garcias still hold onto those intentions. Shall that evil be resurrected, I wonder if the next generation will be able to handle it like we would."

Hikaru didn't consider that. The world was improving and rebuilding. All that effort could go to waste.

"Then both the old and the next generation need to combine our forces. We get stronger, and push them to get better. They can't go through what we did!"