Supreme Presence! The Emperors!

"The Crimson Flame, the final member of the original Beigoma Academy Bladers, the Eyes of Red that fought his way through the God Blader's Cup, the Legendary Blader only second to Valt him, and the owner of the New York Raging Bulls, give a round of applause to Shu Kurenai!"

Shu's white hair, bright crimson eyes, scar, pink dress shirt and glove, crimson tie, white boots with black lines, and black trench coat marked gave the other bladers a sense of power of authority from his stature and power.

Rantaro broke the silence immediately.

"Dude, are you seriously fighting against us? Why aren't you teaming up with us again? Don't tell me you're turning on us again!"

Valt grabbed the Boss' shoulders. "Relax, he was only trying to help Lain. Those days are over, right Shu?"

Shu nodded. "After all, I couldn't break you up. It was the six of us from the start, only one of us wouldn't be on the team, so I bowed out."

"To be honest," Rantaro chided, "I'd rather have you than Wakiya."

"Wha's that supposed to mean," Wakiya said while balling up a fist.

Daina had to barge right in between them like they used to in their first team tournament. "Guys, give it a rest."

Kensuke laughed it off while Ker and Beus did the work for him. "Rantaro makes a good point. We'd rather have the second ranked blader than the fifteenth ranked?"

"Second place in a clash of nine Legends and three mentors is pretty impressive."

"Hey, yer forgetting the guy who trained the two who won the tournament!" He pointed his fingers at Shu. "And we still have a score to settle from the Individual Tournament all those years ago. You may have beaten Fafnir and Longnius, but my Wyvern will finally burn your Spriggan into nothin' yer' here?

Shu scoffed in a friendly matter. "Bring it."

Tyson tapped Valt on the shoulders. "So he's like your ultimate rival right?"

Valt nodded. "Once he turned on us and lost his way."

"And because of him," Shu approached from behind, "I was able to steer back on the right path, no matter how far I fell. I'm only hear because he saved me from the monster I let myself become when I was consumed in hatred, and took it out on Beyblade."

Ray and Max joined over to a certain friend of there's on Team Go Justice. "Sound familiar?"

Kai raised his scarf. Daichi only caught on much, much later.

"I only used them to train to beat Tyson."

Shu approached him. "Which means you picked the right path to save the world of Beyblade when it counted, because that's what connected the two of you. Is that it?"

Before Kai could answer, Shu showed off his Spriggan. "Then our paths crossed here for a reason. Show me the power that drove you back on the right track. Spriggan and I will do the same.

Kai accepted the challenge and showed off Dranzer. The Crimson Warrior and Crimson Vermillion mustered their powers as red auras enveloping around their bodies.

"I'm looking forward to our battle."

Hillary broke them up with a question some of the others had.

"You became the owner and manager of an entire organization at the age of thirteen. How?"

"Alexander can answer that."

"The God Bladers Cup was a test to see if the ultimate Bey and partner was possible via science and alteration of one's psyche to become their bey, or could a bladder rise up to that occasion. I bet research, time, and effort into the former and lost. And to owe the one I placed that bet on, I gave it all to him. I get my residuals, Shu gets to lead the team I built as he sees fit. And without fail, he has succeeded my expectations."