Chapter 22

Flashback

Y/N's Point Of View
"All I need to do is to take your memories...and this way you can create a new life with no knowledge about the game" 4th wall said as she held my head for a moment as I felt my head was getting ripped apart.

As I saw everything...

Everything about myself

My past lives, My deaths, and the consequences...

And my destiny...

I remember everything

I saw Everything

I instantly drew away from the 4th wall's grasp as I drew breath heavily in weariness

"What the hell was that?! I felt my head was getting split in two! And what was that method?! Losing my memories in this dangerous world?! Are you trying to get me killed!" I yelled angrily at the 4th wall who merely giggled at me like I just didn't suffer from recalling everything about myself.

"Oh my~ I didn't know you were that prudent, I was just attempting to make you remember everything to increase your survival. In every world you lived... someone kept pursuing you making an effort to rescue you from your deadly fate. You are the villain in every world you live in! You are destined to die, Bad guys constantly lose and good guys continually win!" The 4th wall cracked up like a crazy person while I gazed at her in resentment.

As the 4th wall finally quit laughing

"I just lied to you about making you lose your memories to provide you ideas and inspirations, To carry out your duty as the villain..." the 4th wall said earning me to look at her in disarray.

"I am making an effort to avoid the death flag here! Why do you keep insisting that I should proceed with my responsibility as a villain?" I raised a question to her while crossing my arms over my chest keeping an eye on the 4th wall flying around me while sitting on a cloud.

"Aww~ Not fulfilling your destined role in this world will provide you with major outcomes! Like... altering the story for the worst case scenario or other individual being the villain rather than you and their first prey is you, After all, you are still a villain that is not fulfilling her role." The 4th wall explains to me.

I looked down at the white ground...This place must be my consciousness.

This isn't fair...I am destined to die even if I tried everything to evade my demise.

...So...am I just supposed to give up enduring and fulfill the role of the villain...

"Even if I fulfilled my role as a villain and defeat the good guys, Can't I still survive from death-

I was interrupted when the 4th wall clicked her tongue like she was mocking me.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Villain in this story is not the victor, It's already written the way it's supposed to end~" the 4th wall smiled at me innocently

I clench my fist in bitterness...so I really can't survive, can't I?

I can't live...longer...