Chapter 18

_________________________________

"So what? Even If I remember everything that doesn't mean I am gonna break my promises

"So what? Even If I remember everything that doesn't mean I am gonna break my promises. Besides I have a plan to execute my goal and that includes you."
- Y/N Revanche
______________________________

.
____________________________
Chapter 18

ACT II

The Deal And The Truth Behind My Words
______________________________
.

.

.

.
Zhongli's Point of View
I keep destroying the Fatui's machine that contains Karma in the purple smoke that can create the illusion of memories within the person, The illusions they keep showing to people that made them fall asleep are the memories that they want to forget.

As I finished destroying the last machine, I wipe the sweat odd of my face using my sleeves and looked around to see corposes laying on the ground not waking up.

'They must have been to weak to handle their own memories that contains trauma...I'm sorry, I was too late. You may find peace in celestia.'

I prayed silently for the lives that has been lost by these Fatui's actions.

"Just who in the right minds to activate this machine? Who even created this? I hope Y/N is not one of the people that have been died."

I said as I kept walking inside the Chasm until I found an....exit?

I saw beyond the cave, I saw a whole forest.... FINALLY A FOREST!!

I guess this machine also created an illusion that kept us in here thinking there was no exit since it created a maze illusion.

I need to mark this in a map so we won't get lost again later for now I need to get back to the camp.

Carol's Point Of View
While I was taking care of my princess a bright circle of yellow light appeared in front of our tent.

I immediately grabbed my weapon and went out to see Bennett was laying on the ground inside of a protective circle that has a glowing yellow geo mark.

"Bennett?"

I called him, He immediately responded by sitting up and looking at me with teary eyes.