**✿❀ Chapter 6❀✿**

Zhongli's POV
While my little sister is being interrogated by Crepus, I look at the scene where that woman died.

I didn't really killed her but...I only use a butter knife to cut off her fingers and toes along with her eyeballs but I never cut off her head or her limbs...

I turned around to look around for the other culprit....I wonder who did it.

By the looks of it...it seems she was killed by a Vision holder, I can still see a faint presence of elemental trace.

It was a Geo Vision, it has the same vision as me.

"Do you have any grudge against the victim?"

Crepus ask my little sister with his stern deep voice with his suspicious expression on his face.

I immediately stand beside my little sister to defend her even though I am the one who half-killed the maid.

"My little sister doesn't have a grudge to nobody and besides, The one who did it has a Geo Vision, They still left a little bit of Geo Elemental trace but my little sister has a cryo vision."

At this rate I will become one of the suspects since I have a Geo vision but at least not my little sister which is enough for me, This way I can protect her before false rumors spread throughout the city again about this case.

Crepus was about to say something when the main character of tonight's party interrupted Crepus.

"Zhongli is correct father, Only people who have visions can see an elemental trace and I am one of them, I can still see an elemental trace left in here and it's a Geo vision."

Diluc stated which he looks at me in a suspicious manner.

"I am very sorry for what we are about to do, Crown Prince Zhongli but we need you to stay in the castle for the m an time since you have a Geo vision."

Diluc said which I didn't have a choice but nod, If I didn't accept it people will get suspicious of me for killing someone and might put my family in danger.

I felt someone held my right hand, It was warm it made me felt safe and protected.

I look at the owner of the hand to see it was my little sister who held a concern expression on her face.

I just smiled softly at her and patted her head in comfort.

"Will you really be alright Zhongli?"

She asked me by calling my name which I didn't mind at all even though she should call me your Highness or Dear brother in public because of Royal Etiquette.

But I still love her calling my name though

"I will be alright and Father will do something about it, Just leave everything to the adults and go back in the castle to be safe."

I told her as she let go of my hand which the warmness that I felt earlier immediately dissapeared from my grasp as I walk away from her.

"The killer hasn't been caught after all and we don't know anything who is that killer."

I mumbled which she head it and remained quiet and entered the castle ready for questioning once again.