**✿❀Chapter 8❀✿**

Y/N's Point Of View
Me, Carol and Bennett are now entering in the palace to get permission from the Ragnvindr Family who is busy for a moment to deal with the murder case.

While walking towards the garden to meet Diluc and Crepus, Carol and Bennett are getting along with each other talking about their experiences in training or what it feels like to serve someone.

"Morrigan, Do you think your father be alright with me?"

I just smiled at him and patted his head in reassurance which he accepted.

"I'm sure he'll understand and if you don't really know how to fight he'll get someone to train you, I don't have much power yet to get someone who I can trust because of my reputation so for the mean time, I still need to rely on my father."

I explained to him which he nodded trying to understand my situation as a princess that has false rumors around her that is slowly destroying her image.

People can be so cruel to me even though I didn't do anything to them yet....
.

.

.

.

.
Wait....Today is Diluc's 18th birthday right?

What did Y/N do in his birthday? I'm sure that she wasn't invited and stayed in the castle while Zhongli is the one who came in the Ragnvindr Palace alone...

In the day of Diluc's 18th Birthday is also the day Crepus got murdered by a dragon that has been secretly sent by the Harbinger named Dottore.

But now...the situation has changed because I changed it by going in the party.

Back in the original game, Y/N wasn't invited, No one is murdered except Crepus, My father or the emperor didn't arrived in the original game.

Everything changes....because of me..

And I am changing the story....

Since my father is in here with Crepus, I shouldn't get worried right?
I mean Dad is a very powerful person that can kill a Dragon so easily.

While I was busy with my thoughts, I bumped to someone's back and saw it was Diluc Ragnvindr who was busy talking to his Brother Kaeya Alberich.

The two men turned their head around to looked at me and bowed at me with respect since I have higher position than them.

"Greetings your Majesty, I apologize that we were on your way."

Diluc apologize with his polite manner in his calm expression while Kaeya smiled at me and both of them lifted their heads to looked at me.

"It's alright, It is my fault that I wasn't looking on my way. Prince Diluc Ragnvindr may I have a word with you? With the two of us alone? If you're busy then I'll can wait for another day."

I told him politely with my calm manner which made Diluc stunned at my manner and suspicious that he didn't realize he was staring at me for too long which Carol and Kaeya noticed.