**✿❀Chapter 7❀✿**

Y/N's POV
Y/n stared at her father with admiration with her {e/c} eyes sparkled.

'My father is so cool! How come my father in the real world can't be like this!'

Y/N thought as she saw her father was talking to Crepus something that is very serious.

But she can hear them because of her high sense of hearing.

"So what if it is? It's not like we can do anything about it, Money or no money that isn't the reason why justice doesn't exist in law....it's because of the people who doesn't have common sense!"

Crepus exclaimed making me agree with him in my mind...

What my father said is true...There's no justice when it comes to law because of money....

But was Crepus said is true too....It's not only the money....but the people itself, Law wouldn't exist if people don't try to hurt each other and murder each other because of something what they want.

I was with Bennett who was still sleeping on my back because he fainted when he saw my father is the emperor...I can't hide my Identity if I am too famous!

I can't be Morrigan if people sees me as Y/N who do various cruel things that aren't true.

People blaming me for the things that I didn't do...

But people believe those lies so easily because I am just an orphan who wanted and use money for my own benefits.

People judge someone without even knowing them....that's a sad reality.

"Princess! You can't just carry someone! It will hurt your back!"

I heard a panic shout to see Carol who was wearing a beautiful gown and just arrived now because she was dealing with something back in the Revanche Palace.

I just chuckled at her and denied her offer.

"It's alright, I can carry him-

"Princess, Please give me the boy so you can get some rest in the castle, The Emperor orders me to take you back to the castle to get some rest."

She told me with her panic and nervous tone since she was just worried about a delicate, fragile princess carrying a 50kg Knight on her back.

Of course who wouldn't be worried, Back in these century, people in here women are looked down upon and O ly thinks they are good at sewing, dancing, and only know how to produce the next heir of the inheritance of the family.

Women rights doesn't exist in here that's why in the game there are women in here are trying to prove to the people that they can do anything like men can do.

Y/N who is the villain is one of them

Y/N who didn't care much of the rumors but cares about the children in the streets and raise them in a good manner and to stand up for themselves to the people around them.

Y/N became one of the richest princess in Teyvat because she owns Orphanage in every Nation and treated Children with care unlike some orphanages that doesn't care much about the children.