Chapter 12

Author's Point View
Y/N woke up with Barbara laying her head on her lap with a steady breathing along with her magic emitting from her body.

Jean apologizes for Barbara, Y/N immediately forgive Jean since it's normal for Barbara who is her best friend sleeping on her lap.

"It's alright Jean, You should put Barbara on a more comfortable bed, She'll might hurt her back if she kept laying on my lap for too long."

Y/N told her, Jean nodded as she carried sleeping Barbara I'm her rams and laid her in a comfortable warm bed besides Y/N's bed.

Jean immediately went outside to announce Y/N's body state while Y/N was left in her own world not realizing she fell asleep....

In her dreams she landed on a invisible floor and her body with her surrounding of nothingness only white color.

Suddenly a figure appears behind her to see a child?

"Who- Why are you here?"

Y/N asked her as she took a step forward to hold her but her hand went through to the child's body like a projector or an illusion that you can't hold or touch.

Y/N's eyes widened as she looked at the child in front of her who smiled at her.

"I'm the 4TH WALL, That will be by your side and guide you about this world-"

4th wall was cut off when Y/N suddenly managed to hold the child's clothing making the 4th wall suprised that she managed to held their so tightly as Y/N starts mumbling words that finally came out from her chest.

"Tell me that everything is a dream...All this Transporting to a Otome game and reincarnating as a villain that will die in every choices I make....Tell me this isn't true right? If I die in here...will I really...really die? Or will I wake up from this nightmare?....I thought this is all a dream so I just play along until I almost died by that dragon....It was...terrifying...I want to leave in this place. I wanna go home..."

Y/N cried out with tears falling from her eyes that she can't be able to hold it in, Her shaking hands and cracking voice that seems so desperate....The 4th wall can only stare at her quietly.

The 4th wall knew why Y/N was acting like this....She still hasn't adjust or gotten used to this kind of fictional world yet...A world that is capable of doing anything beyond logic and physics that it scares her.

"Y/N..."

"Get me out of this place please...I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE, I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST GET ME OUT OF THIS GAME! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! I REALLY DON'T WANT TOO! EVERYONE IN HERE IS A MURDERER! I DON'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH ANYONE! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO ANYONE! SO WHY THEY ARE TREATING ME SO BADLY?! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYONE IS AGAINST ME...Please....I beg of you..."