Chapter 29

Anjali somewhat felt that this semester break will not go smoothly for her.Intern?Why she want to be an intern when she can use this time to gather information about Manu.

Anjali planned to go back to that abondoned hospital where she was got stabbed by Shelly when she was Manushi to get some clues.But the problem is Anjali doesn't even know where that Abondoned hospital located.

When Manu was kidnapped she was already lost her consciousness when she reached that abondoned hospital.Except Shelly and that imposter police guys no one knows where that place was.

Anjali thoughts were interrupted by Abhi, "Anjali it is a good opportunity for the first years to be an intern with Rathore groups"

"I heard from teachers all the first years have been selected to work there" Geetha said to her.

Pooja was already awestruck by the news, "Yeah not everyone can work in main office.The students have been appointed to work in other branches after calculating their academic performance"

"Which means Anjali,Abhi and Pooja have more chances to work in main branch" Karan felt disappointed knowing that he can't work with his idol.

Abhi turned his head to Anjali and said "Are you happy that you are able to join Rathore groups?"

"No Iam not going to be an intern in Rathore groups" Anjali's relpy stunned them.

"Anjali are you serious?" Pooja gasped.

"Yes,Iam"

"Anjali do you know what you are saying?" Karan poked her forehead.

"Yes I know" Anjali replied.

"Then we both can spend our semester holidays in overseas" Geetha hooked her arms with Anjali.

"No"

All the three looked at Abhi to say something."What?Why are you looking at me?If Anjali doesn't want to go then let it be" Abhi handed her the chocolate.

The other three rolled her eyes.'He is gone mad with sister syndrome'

 "Where did you get this?" Anjali felt as a chocolate lover that she never ate this type of chocolate in her both of her lives.

"It's specially sent by my third brother Ashok.He knows that you love to eat chocolates so he asked me to send it to you" Abhi said and somewhat felt that his brother is going to fight for thr affection with Anjali.

"No wonder we can't get to taste it" Geetha started to drool.Abhi chuckled, "Don't worry.I will give you something sweeter than the chocolate"

Geetha blushed and Abhi smiled.Everyone rolled their eyes.

Rathore Industries 

"You mean she rejected our big boss?" Kranthi laughed hard failed to notice Arjun's face.

"Yes ,All the first years were allocated to our branches except Anjali and her friends" Ashok said.He really wondered what is his baby brother Abhi was thinking not joining as an intern in Rathore groups.

It is a life time oppurtunity but he wanted to lose it for his godsister Anjali.At the thought of Anjali,Ashok glanced at Arjun,'How can we accept him as out brother-in-law?He will definitely didn't allow this demon to be his brother-in-law'.

As if his thoughts were noticed,Arjun looked at Abhi,"Don't ever think about it".Ashok quickly averted his gaze feeling guilty.

"Hey come on.Do you think the young heiress like her will be joining here as an intern?Her friends were all born with a golden spoon in their mouth.Your plan itself going to be failed" Kranthi shook his head.

Arjun quietly tapped his table thinking for a while, "Where is she?"

Ashok quickly made a call and hung up, "Anjali is in a shopping mall with her friends"

Arjun got up buttoned his suit, "Take me there"

Kranthi stopped him, "Hey seriously are you going to interrupt her?For god sake just few days ago she finished her exams.Don't stop the girls when they are enjoying"

Arjun ignored him as he left his room.

"Ashok your brother-in-law is a hot-tempered.Be careful in the future." Kranthi patted his shoulder followed Arjun.

Ashok suddenly felt his hair stood from his hand,'Idiot Abhi why did you make your Anjali as our god sister.This devil will definitely play with me in future'

Shopping mall

Geetha

Pooja

Anjali

Anjali

"It's been a long time, we girls hung out together" Geetha hooked arms with Anjali and Pooja.

"Yeah because someone always busy in dating" Anjali flicked Geetha's forehead.

"Hey don't tease me" Geetha pouted her lips rubbing her forehead.

"No stop let's go to eat.Iam hungry" Anjali rubbed her stomach.

After few hours of shopping the girls started to feel hungry.When they started to walk towards the entrance to hail the cab.Suddenly a voice stopped them,

"Anjali,Is that you?"