Chapter 15

Next day after the class the class teacher called Anjali called to her office.She apologized for doubting her and told "I heard from your teachers the assignment you submitted was pretty good.We have a talent competition in 10 days.I have registered your name.Please prepare".

In her previous life she didn't enter the competition due to Shelly and Padma they framed her in department feast but this time it fell on her lap by itself.This time she will never leave this chance.

Anjali got the registration form in her hand and signed it "Thanks for giving me this chance.I will win it for sure" smiled and left.

Anjali informed her friends about talent competition.Pooja and Geetha were shocked when they heard that."Are you sure about that?" Geetha asked her."I know you were improving a lot.But don't you think this competition is hard for you to handle" Pooja said worriedly.

"Anjali I heard about your high school scores.Are you sure about passing the first round?" Karan chuckled.Anjali rubbed her nose "You will know when I win it" sulked and went to the library.

"Do you think she will pass the first round?" Karan asked Pooja."Now a days her IQ is improving.Maybe who knows Anjali is full of surprises.We will never know when she will give us a heartattack.We should prepare ourself" Pooja replied to him.

In Rathore Company

"Anjali joined the Talent competition" Ashok informed Arjun.Arjun spit the water at Ashok face,"What did you say?"

"What you heard is right.Her name is on the list" Ashok showed him the list."Is she out of her mind?" Arjun looked at her academic records.Not even once she got a decent mark in her exams.Only the top student in CSE can join the competition.She is not even in the average level.

'Boss before showing your obvious worry about your girl,don't you think you should apologise to me for spitting on my face' Ashok think in his mind wiping his face with tissue.

"Are you sure it was done by her or any trap designed by others?" Arjun asked Ashok by thinking about department feast incident."Iam 100% sure.She herself signed it" Ashok replied.

"Let see if she can able to pass the first round" Arjun sighed."This girl giving him a lot of surprises.

Shelly throw the things away when she heard that her name was taken away from the competition.When she asked the class teacher she replied Shelly was participating in that competition.Now it's time for the first year student who deserve to participate in the competition.

"Shelly don't worry.I have already checked Anjali academic records.She will not perform well" Padma assured her.After hearing that Shelly calmed herself and they both went to have dinner.

When they entered the restaurant Padma saw Anjali,Pooja and Geetha with a guy.But Anjali looks close to that guy.Padma was taken back by that man's handsomeness.Anjali was telling to her brother how Abhi and Geetha started to like each other but too shy to admit.Pooja and Geetha left the restaurant due to Geetha's date with Abhi.Pooja left due to assignment work.

"Do you know who is that guy?He is kind of looking familiar" Shelly asked her without taking her eyes off."You forget him?You met him on your birthday last year.You even said he is your type" Padma said to her.

"You mean Rishi Rajvanshi?" Shelly gasped."How did he know Anjali?What is the relationship between them?"

"Iam not sure.I couldn't be able to find Anjali,Pooja and Geetha family details.Maybe they are too poor so only it didn't recorded" Padma informed her.

"Then how can a poor girl like Anjali know Rishi?Don't tell me she is planning to use cheap kind of methods to make rich man fall in live with her" Shelly said in disgust.

"Who knows?" Padma shrugged.After completing the dinner,Anjali and Rishi stood to leave while Shelly walked towards them "Anjali what a concidence"

Anjali raised her eyebrow 'Why did this witch started to act nicely?'

"Anjali who is she?" Rishi asked her.Before Anjali could answer Shelly said,"Iam Shelly.Anjali's senior".Anjali rolled her eyes.

By seeing Anjali's expression Rishi understood that the girl infront of us was definitely not a friend of his sister.But before Rishi talk to her Anjali dragged him out.

Shelly face became red with anger."Did you saw how arrogant she was?Do you think he is her boyfriend?" Padma asked her."There is no way he will choose a loser like her.I have to meet to him alone and tell him not to fall for her stupid tricks." Shelly said to her.

"But how?" Padma asked her."Day after tomorrow my father will be attending a business party.Iam sure Rishi will also come.You can also come with me" Shelly replied.

At the outside of Restaurant

"Why did you drag me away?" Rishi asked Anjali when driving her back to the hostel."Brother,Why did we ask you to hide our identity when we joined the university?We don't want to be in limelight" Anjali said.

"But your look says that you hate her" Rishi asked.Anjali was shocked how can her brother know her by looking at her face "Every cell in my body hates her".Rishi was taken back this is the first his sister has this kind of emotion.They reached the hostel.

Anjali got down "Promise me brother that you will never reveal to anyone that Iam your sister until I say.Ok?" 

"Ok.But be careful" Rishi told and messes her hair."Stop it" Anjali started to move away but still Rishi continued messing her hair and smiling.

Karan and Abhi were passing through the corridor and saw Anjali.Karan and Abhi ran to Anjali and stood in front of her protectively.

"If you get close to her then he will punch you" Karan pointed at Abhi who stood like he can punch her brother anytime.

"Did you get boyfriend behind my back?"Rishi glared at Karan and Abhi.He was not sure who is her boyfriend."No Iam not.What are you guys doing?" Anjali moved away from them."We are protecting from a bad guy" Karan pulled her and hid her behind Abhi.

"Who are you saying bad guy?"Anjali asked Karan by crossing her hands."Of course it's him" Karan pointed his fingers to Karan.

Anjali went to Rishi "Sorry, Bhai they don't know you are my brother".

Karan and Abhi freezed when they heard what she said.