Chapter 75

So to crumble it forever between brothers, she wanted them to get face to face and release the news during the right time else Liyan would make up new stories for the same.

Liyan didn't get to defend himself when his hands were pressed on the floor by Arush who roared like a lion, "How dare you drug my Amiah and sleep with her?"

He swung his fist harder than the previous time, "What had she done to you?"

For every punch, he asked a question, "You knew Amiah was my life."

"How could you do it?"

"She suicided because of you bastard."

"You ruined her life with mine."

"How could you think of sleeping with your own brother's girlfriend?"

"You animal!"

The director, his assistant, and Liyan's secretary understood why Arush was beating Liyan but they couldn't believe Liyan having an affair who loves his wife like a priceless treasure.

Dylan who brought coffee threw the tray away and locked Arush from behind separating him from Liyan. Arush kicked Liyan as he was dragged away by Dylan as he scowled at Liyan, "I will kill you moron."

Dylan shouted at Arush's secretary, "Call the security now."

Liyan's face was covered with blood and bruises. He was feeling dizzy trying to sit, Arush pounced on him releasing himself from Dylan and again rained punches on Liyan.

"You took my life and I will take yours."

"I will kill you. I don't care even if I go to jail, you scoundrel."

Dylan failed to hold Arush and quickly security helped him to separate Arush and Liyan.

Dylan helped Liyan who had fainted by the attacks and arranged to hospitalize him without daring to say a word to Arush who wouldn't stop himself attacking him without thinking.

Arush couldn't release himself from the four guards and started crying apologizing to his dead ex-girlfriend, Amiah. "I'm sorry Amie, I'm sorry. I failed to protect you. I failed to protect you from the beast. I'm sorry Amie..."

Quivering, Jay didn't dare to move from his place. He couldn't understand how anybody could get Liyan and Amie's pictures. One could easily say, Amiah was drugged in the pictures and was taken out of the club by Leon.

Jay was sure, the pictures were captured by the next room balcony and he was in the room once Liyan left. He prayed Arush shouldn't get his pictures, else everything was going to be destroyed by Arush who doesn't care about anybody right now.

Arush cried for a long time without caring about Liyan then he stood up determined to save Amiah Entertainment at any cost.

He didn't care about Jay and left for Amiah Entertainment making some calls.

At the Hospital:

Liyan Agnihotri had sustained pretty good injuries on his face and was treated by the top doctors of Rathores. Arjun got the news quickly but he didn't know why Liyan was beaten black and blue and who was the girl in the picture.Arjun didn't know that his wife is the reason for this state of Liyan.

Anyhow, Liyan admitting to the hospital quickly spread out creating another uproar in the media and social media with innumerable speculations.

Siyan and Nadia had reached the hospital where Dylan was present. He just gave a brief of what happened in the office.Siyan didn't believe him, "Brother Dylan, please stop spouting nonsense about my brother, even though they aren't on good terms, Brother Arush couldn't be so ruthless. Why will he react so strongly to those fake photos in social media?" Liyan Harmon was 'Best man' according to Siyan.

Nadia knew pretty well about Liyan so she didn't find it surprising but Nadia had to put on an act of loyal, sweet, and obedient wife, "How can Arush be so cruel?" And she slumped on the chair and started crying.

Dylan who knew the true colors of each one sniggered in his mind and saw Siyan who might be philanderer but was innocent in everything. "Siyan, calm down. What I said is the truth! Let Brother Liyan wake up, then we will think what to do, alright?"

Siyan breathed heavily pacing in the corridor trying to reach Arush but the latter wasn't picking his calls. Siyan loved both brothers dearly, he just can't leave one for another and he can't see then fighting either.

Soon, Siyan got a glimpse of a girl in a pretty dress fidgety near the elevator, biting her wine red lips. His eyes lit up identifying the girl.He raced towards the elevator quickly but the girl got into the elevator. Siyan didn't think twice and took the stairs because another elevator was on another end of the floor.

He went to the seventh floor and saw the elevator was in sixth. Without wasting time, he went down and saw the elevator was on fifth. His legs didn't stop a second and he reached the fourth floor when some were getting on the elevator and he saw the girl's eyes widened in astonishment seeing him.

He held her wrist over her sleeves and pulled her out.Anjali calmed Siyan and asked him to sit to avoid attention. Siyan wasn't shy-type so he boldly and directly spoke, "My name is Siyan Agnihotri.We should date. Be my girlfriend. I am sure we will hit it off."

Anjali lowered her head in resignation shaking her head. She looked depressed and helpless, "I know I shouldn't have any feelings but my horrible past will not let me move on. I will get over with my feelings. You should move on too. There are so many pretty girls, I'm sure you will like them."

Siyan decisively spoke. He was about his feeling towards Beauty in black, "No way, you don't know how special you are to me."

Anjali was inferior and dejected watching out of the building, "No, I don't have the right to like anybody" and left running from there leaving Siyan shocked.

Outside the hospital:

Arjun called Anjali through phone.

"Hello" Anjali said.

"Hello my wife.Liyan Agnihotri is in hospital.Is this matter related to you?" Arjun asked her smilingly.

"Well I have released the past truth that results in fight of two brothers.Do you think your wife is cruel?" Anjali said scaringly.

"You are super darling.You are completely worthy of Rathore daughter-in-law" Arjun said

"What?Did you listen carefully what I said?" Anjali asked with doubt.

"Yes.If next time you want to fight with them take me with you I also want to enjoy the reality show." Arjun said.

"You are unbelieavable" Anjali said irritatingly.

"I love you Anjali" Arjun said with a pure emotion.

"I love you too" Anjali said by drowining in his emotion not knowing what she says.

"Did you say I love you to me?" Arjun asked surprisingly.

Anjali understood what she said and told him "I didn't.I have some work.Bye" and cut the call.

Anjali released her breath.

Arjun is happy and thought,"Anjali Iam waiting for you to say I love you to me by looking into my eyes.I think that day is not far"