Chapter 40

Aditya was unwilling to be with Shelly,Atharva and Padma so he left them to take a breather.He accidently heard the conversation between Arjun and Anjali.

Aditya was quite shocked to know that Arjun was interested in Anjali.He came back to the city when he got the alert message that someone was investigation about Manushi.Whenever someone typed two words Manushi and Jaipur university together in any electronic platform, Aditya's mobile will receive a alert message.

It  took one year for Aditya to hack the Rathore groups because their security was hard to break and another one leads to Jaipur university female dorms which piqued his interest.

There were so many in female dorm but Aditya thought it was normal for them to search about Manushi because she was the student of Jaipur university.He also heard that Padma was the one who was behind Department feast incident.

Aditya wants to confront Padma but he didn't want waste his energy on her.Aditya was sure Arjun was the one who instructed Ashok  and Kranthi to investigate Manushi.

The question is why?

Why would he want to investigate about Manushi?

As far as he remembered Manushi doesn't have any connection with Arjun or Rathore groups.

They why Arjun is investigating?

His thoughts were interrupted by Arjun's panicked voice.

He can see their side profile.

Aditya saw Anjali's hatred eyes towards Shelly,Padma and Atharva.

'Does she know them?'

Aditya eyes noticed the blood dripping from Anjali's hand.His eyes flickered at the thought of something when he tried to grasp it,once again he was interrupted by Arjun.

Aditya stood behind Anjali and hit her at the back of her neck.

Seeing dumbfounded expression on Arjun's face ,Aditya was annoyed and said "Take her to hospital"

Arjun came back to his sense and carried Anjali as he walked towards the parking lot."Let's take my car" Aditya took them to his car .He opened the car door for Arjun to enter.Then he went to the driver seat and started the car.

Aditya looked at Arjun at the rear view mirror.

Arjun was holding Anjali as his dear life.It look like he have lost all of his rationality.

"Drive faster" Arjun yelled as he looked at Anjali's deathly pale face.It seemed he really love her.

Who was Arjun?

The most ruthless person in the country was Arjun.He shows no mercy to his enemies.Everyone in his family scared to offend him.They carefully spoke to him not to anger him.But those things didn't know when he have fallen for her.

All he know was that he doesn't want to lose her.Even if he can't get her heart he will make her to summit to him.Soon they arrived at the hospital.Arjun dashed out with Anjali in his arms.

Aditya parked the acr and followed after them.

The doctor checked Anjali's condition,he said she was just having fever.Her blood pressure seemed to be high.The doctor cleaned the wounds on her palm and put gauze around her right hand.

Arjun insisted to have full body check on her.Because only he knows how Anjali behaved strangely.Aditya lips twitched when he heard him.

Didn't he heard what doctor said?

The doctor were helpless and did as Arjun told them.After few hours all the test were came as normal except her brain.

Doctor checked Anjali's brain CT scan, "Her brain waves were abnormal,she must have triggered about something.Make sure she should not agitated frequently.It's not good for health.As of now she have to get plenty of rest"

Arjun looked at the sleeping girl "What triggered her to behave indifferently?"

The same question ring on Aditya's mind.He was sure Anjali was looking at Shelly,Padma and Atharva.

Why she was triggered by them?

He knows Anjali was already Shelly and Padma.So they are not the reason.Then could it be because of Atharva?

Arjun turned to Aditya and asked "Who was that guy with Shelly and Padma?"

Aditya was startled when he heard him.Both of their assumptions were true.Anjali was agitated because of Atharva.

How did she know him?

"Before that answer to my question.Why are you investigating about Manushi?" Aditya asked Arjun.

Now it's Arjun's time to be startled at Aditya's word "You are?"

"Iam Manushi's friend" Aditya replied to him.

Arjun pondered for a second whether Aditya was a friend or enemy.

Before he could reply Anjali started to scream.

"No ... No"

"Don't kill me"

"How could you do this to me?"

Anjali dreamed about the day where she was stabbed by Shelly.

"Anjali,It's okay" Arjun held her in his arms and patted her back.He keep on repeating the same words to her.Anjali subconsciously clutched his shirt when she heard his voice in her dream.

Anjali opened her eyes and met Arjun's worried face.Unknowingly she hugged him and cried hard.

Aditya eyes flashed an image of Manushi in Anjali.He was sure that he saw Manushi in Anjali.The way she cried holding onto Arjun's shirt was the same way used to do.

After sometime Anjali calmed herself,her eyes landed on Aditya.She blinked her tears, "Adi"

Aditya didn't expect to call him 'Adi' .He went to her.

"You,Who are you?" Aditya gripped her arms.

Arjun frowned when he saw him touching her.He slapped Aditya's hand from Anjali,"MR.Aditya behave yourself"

But Aditya ignored him and asked Anjali "How did you know about 'Adi'?Do you know where Manushi is?"

Anjali decided to keep it as secret from him for the time being and narrated the story which she told to everyone.Aditya glanced at her and then left the room without saying anything.

Anjali eyes was glued to the door.She know that she can deceive anyone but not Aditya.

Arjun was not happy that her attention was not on him "Anjali,Iam also a man.I also get jealous when my girlfriend looks at the other man"

Just then Anjali remembered that she was in Arjun's arms.She tried to push him away but she was too weak to do that.

"Stop wasting your energy.Be a good girl and lie down" Arjun made her to lay on the bed and he lay next to her holding her in his arms.

Anjali wiggled to move away from him then she heard his voice,"Iam drained all of my energy on you.Let me take a rest for a while"

He placed his head on Anjali's head.Anjali stopped moving away from him. In her unconsciousness she seemed to hear his panicked voice.He must have startled by her behaviour.

Just let him be for once.Arjun smiled when she stopped moving.He tightened his arms on her inhaling her scent and drifted to sleep.