Chapter 42

At the hospital

As soon as Arjun opened his eyes,he saw Anjali's sleeping face.He caressed her cheeks gently,"This is the best morning in my life"

He touched her forehead to check her temperature.He was relaxed knowing that she has no fever.He gently kissed on her forehead.He got down from the bed without making any sound.He went out of the ward to buy breakfast.

Few minutes later Anjali opened her eyes.She sat on the bed looking dazed.It took couple of seconds for her to realize that she was in the hospital.Anjali went to bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.When she came out of the bathroom Arjun already placed the breakfast on the table.

"Come and eat,when it's so hot" Arjun said.

Anjali nodded her head and started to eat her breakfast.Once she finished eating she took her cellphone to see whether she got any calls or messages.Anjali visibly gulped when she saw 20 calls and 30 messages from her brother Rishi.

"Wait,Why did my cellphone was on silent?" Anjali waved her phone in front of Arjun.

"It's keep on ringing at night so I just put it on silent" Arjun shrugged his shoulder.

"You"

Just then Anjali phone started to ring.The name displayed Rishi.Anjali took a deep breath before attending the call,"Brother"

"Why you didn't attend my call?" Rishi asked.

Anjali panicked.Arjun took the phone from her and informed that Anjali had a fever last night because of that she was admitted in the hospital.

Within 20 minutes Rishi appeared in front of Anjali looking worried.

"Are you feeling better?" Rishi touched her forehead.Anjali nodded her head.

Rishi nodded his head and turned to Arjun "Did you stay here all night?"

"Of course .It's my responsibility to take care of her" Arjun said to him.

Rishi was satisfied with his reply.Then he turned to Anjali,"I have to go back.Take care of yourself"

"I will .You too take care of yourself" Anjali smiled at him.

Rishi felt that his sister's eyes become more lively.He kissed her forehead,"If you face any problem don't forget to call me.I will run to you immediately"

Anjali hugged him,"Thanks brother"

Arjun was not happy that the siblings was showcasing their love in front of him.'If she face any problem Iam here for her.Why does she have to call you?'

After Rishi left Anjali said that she wants to discharge from the hospital.Arjun rejected her saying that she has to stay atleast for two days.Anjali didn't listened to him and got down from the bed to leave,only to be pulled into Arjun's embrace.

"What are you doing?" Anjali tried to push him away.

Her cheeks became red when she felt that now a days Arjun was behaving overly touchy with her.Arjun looked at her and chuckled seeing her eyes which reddened from anger.

Her eyes resembled the rabbit eyes which mesmerized him.He gently placed a kiss on her eyes,"Be good and stay here"

"Is it over.Can I open my eyes now?" A voice said.

Anjali looked towards the sound and gasped to see Mrs.Rathore and Chiku standing near by the door.Mrs.Rathore covered her eyes with her right hand peaking through the holes and she covered Chiku's eyes using her left hand.