Chapter 52

"Are you sure about that?" Aditya asked the person who was on the other line.

"Yes,Venkat was caught under Arjun's command.They even went through his laptop but as you know Iam not a genius like you so I couldn't find anything" Reyansh replied.

And then he continued,"Don't you think Arjun is more interested in Manushi than the smugglers"

Aditya also wondered the same,"I have a hunch it's because of Anjali"

"Anjali?That cutie?" Reyansh chuckled within annoyed Aditya.

"Anjali know something about Manushi which we didn't know.If my guess is right she might be the person from Jaipur university female hostel who searched about Manushi's disappearance " Aditya said.

Reyansh suddenly thought of something,"Aditya,are you saying that Anjali know where Manushi is?"

Aditya eyes reddened when he read through Anjali's search list.

'Jaipur university Murder'

'Jaipur university dead body'

'Murderer of Jaipur university Manushi'

"Reyansh,Iam scared Manushi might be dead"

The other line was completely paused.Even though Reyansh was not next to Aditya,the former really know it took so much courage for him to say.

"Don't assume anything for yourself.Let's hope for the best"

After hung the call Aditya looked at the Choco who was sitting around his leg,"Choco ,do you think we can meet your sister"

'woof'

"Are you saying ,'yes'?"

'woof'

Aditya hugged Choco.Tears uncontrollably fell on his cheeks ,"What should I do?I failed to protect my only sister.I should have not left her alone with a demon"

Seeing him crying Choco howled.

At Restaurant

"I said Iam not hungry" Anjali glared at Arjun.

Just then an embarrassing sound escaped from Anjali's stomach.Arjun bit his lips controlling himslef not to smile,"Iam hungry.Can't you just accompany me?"

Anjali ignored him looking at the menu and chose the dish for her to eat.She looked at the waitress who was ogling at Arjun made Anjali to feel upset.

"Didn't you heard what I said?" Anjali tapped on the table.

The waitress was angry that she was disturbed ,"I heard you.I noted it down" then she turned to Arjun,"Mr.Please tell me your order"

Anjali almost puked when she heard the waitress seductive voice,"He will eat whatever I eat.Make it for two"

Anjali passed the menu to the waitress glaring at her.Arjun felt like his heart might jump put his chest,feeling all giddy seeing Anjali's jealous behaviour.Once the waitress left Anjali looked Arjun and sighed.

Who asked him to be so handsome?He attracts bees wherever he goes.

Morning Leela,now this waitress.

She should get away from him as soon as possible before she attached deeply or else what if she meet a lunatic like Shelly?

Arjun looked at Arjun ,"Are you sure you want to tell Aditya regarding Manushi?"

Anjali immediately answered ,"Yes"

"Okay,Let's meet him after the dinner" Arjun said to her and messaged Ashok to send him Aditya's house address.

Once they finished their dinner they both departed to Aditya's house

Aditya House  

"Why did you ask me to come over?I was preparing new recipes?" Reyansh patted Choco's head.

"I just received a call from Ashok.Anjali and Arjun are coming here to discuss about something" Aditya looked at the door.

Reyansh raised his eyesbrow,"Oh,dear cutie is coming.Let me prepare supper for her"

Reyansh dashed towards the kitchen.

"Stop calling her that infront of Arjun" Aditya yelled so that Reyansh could hear him.

"I don't care" Reyansh yelled back.He was happy to prepare food in restaurant.He was glad that he filled Aditya's fridge yesterday.After half an hour,Aditya's door bell ranged.Aditya felt nervous for some reason.He opened the door and let them inside.

"When did you buy this house?" Anjali questioned Aditya as soon as she entered.

This was the house where she lived with her parents before they passed away.After their death this house was sold by her uncle saying that she was going to live with them so there was no use to this house.

Manushi was really upset to sell the house which filled the memories of her parents and Aditya.But Shelly convinced her to agree to her father's suggestion.

Aditya looked at Anjali,"I bought this house when Manushi's uncle sold the house"

He didn't felt that he needed to hid this from Anjali.Anjali gasped,"Wait,you must be just a student when he uncle sold the house.Then how did you?"

Aditya cut her off,"Did you come here to ask this?"

Anjali pursued her lips unhappily.

Stupid Aditya,Why didn't he tell me that he bought the house? 

Arjun looked around the house suddenly he saw a figure ran past him and jumped on Anjali.Anjali was taken back by the sudden attack.It took few seconds for her to recover ,"Choco?"

'woof'

Choco licked all over Anjali's face making the latter to giggle.She cuddled him controlling herself to not to cry.

"You know him?" Aditya was amused by seeing Choco's behaviour towards Anjali.

This husky was brought by him for Manushi when she was bought back to her uncle's family to live with them.To ease her mind he took the puppy to Manushi's uncle's house only to be shut him out on the gate.

Shelly saw him and went to him.This was the day Aditya saw Shelly,immediately he didn't like her.Shelly took the puppy in her hands and promised him that she will give it to Manushi.

This husky was personally trained by him.It will never allow any strangers to near him even Shelly.But now Choco was behaving familiar with Anjali.

"How did you know Choco?" Aditya asked her in surprise.

"Of course ,I know him.Because he is ..umm..I saw him when I was video calling Manushi" Anjali guped nervously.

'Choco you made me spill the beans'