Chapter 28

"Anjali have you prepared well?" Abhi handed her the chocolate bar which she recently fallen in love with.

"I did.But I don't think your girlfriend did" Anjali pointed at Geetha who were sulking in the corner.

Abhi sat next to his girlfriend,"I don't mind even if she fail.I can support her" He rubbed geetha head dotingly making the others to turn their head in jealous.

"Now a days,these two overly flaunting their love in front of us.Hurting the singles" Karan buried their head in the book.

"You are right" Pooja nodded her head.

Rathore Industries

"He is Mr.Aditya Ranawat.Our new director" Ashok introduced him to Arjun and Arjun's another assistant Kranthi.

Aditya and Arjun shook their hands."Iam looking forward to see your achievements in the future" Arjun said to him.

"You will" Aditya replied with his poker face and left to his room."Why did you recruit another cold face?Is Arjun not enough?" Kranthi whispered to Ashok.

"I didn't.It's Arjun who recruited him saying that Aditya meet all of his expectations" Ashok said."Expectation my foot.I heard that Aditya was the cold hearted person" Kranthi said.

"More than big boss?" Ashok raised his eyebrow.

Kranthi shook his head "No.Definitely not.No one can compare our BigBoss ruthlessness"

Arjun turned his head to see his assistants gossiping about him, "I think you both are free now-a-days.How about visting Africa?"

Kranthi immediately knelt down, "Boss I want to live"."As your personal assistant I can't leave your side" Ashok secretly wiped the sweat in his forehead.

"Hmm.How about Anjali?How is she?" Arjun looked at Ashok.Ashok gulped his saliva.How can he report to his boss that his love rival has appeared?

"Ashok ,What are you waiting for?" Kranthi nudged his shoulder.Ashok knows he can't hide anything from his big boss.So he placed the reports on Arjun's table.Arjun took the report and started to read.His face darkened when he saw the pictures of Anjali and Reyansh playing with the paint.

"There is nothing going on between them.They had dinner and met with Shelly and Padma.I think they had some heated argument.This guy must have took Anjali to lift her mood.Other than that they haven't met" Ashok informed Arjun.

Arjun tapped the table for few seconds as he thought deeply, "I think first years having their final exams,right?"

"Yes" Ashok nodded his head.

"Inform Jaipur university that we are recruiting interns from the first years.They have to report once they finish their exam.One month of semester holiday should be spent in Rathore industries as an intern" Arjun's words startled both Ashok and Kranthi.

"Boss think carefully.They are just first years not even a graduate.What did they know?" Kranthi repiled.

All the people who are working in Rathore industries were all elites from all over the world.By recruiting students who are not even graduate might be the joke of the year.

"It's my company.I can recruit whoever I want.Besides did you forget how Anjali defeated Ron?Do you have the guts to beat her?" Arjun deep voice made Kranthi to roll his eyes.

"Just say you want to keep Anjali under your eyes.Ashok let's go and inform University" Kranthi poked Ashok who nodded his head.

Once they both left the room Arjun looked at the picture where Anjali smiling brightly.It made him frown.Not even once she smiled at him like this but she smiled at the stranger.

He know very well that Anjali was not ready to be in relationship until she find about Manushi.At the same time he can't be sit simply making others to approach her.

University 

"Did you heard that Rathore Company has sent notice that they are recruiting interns"

"Yes.It's really shocking"

"Don't they only recruit elites from all over the country.Now they chose Jaipur university?"

"Not all can be intern.They only accept out first years.I think it's because of that first year student who defeatef my idol Ron"

Students murmured.

"Shelly did you heard that?" Padma rushed to Shelly as soon as she heard the news.

"Yeah,I heard.What is so good about her getting first place for one time?Didn't I won it for two years?Why didn't Rathore group offered me to be their intern?Why now?" Shelly throw her bag on the ground.

Padma said "Relax Shelly.It is not a big deal when Aditya is working there.We can just make Anjali to be disqualified so that she can't join as a intern"

Shelly thought and said "Do you think Aditya will agree with us?Don't you know that he is same as my father.He will not listen to anyone except that Manushi.Not even to Atharva"

"Let's give it  a try.Now cheer up" then Padma and Shelly left.

University Canteen

"Ahhh,I think I will die of happiness if I get work as an intern with my idol" Pooja said dreamingly.

"This holidays will be spent in Rathore group.I feel no regret of coming back" Karan lay on the table with grin.

"Such a drama queen" Abhi shook his head and turned to Anjali, "Are you happy that you are able to join Rathore group?"

"No Iam not going to be an intern in Rathore groups" Anjali replied.