Chapter 51

Leela's assistant ran to Leela ans showed her phone.Leela eyes widened to read the news.Not only bankrupcy,her father was arrested for murdering his business partner.

She looked at Arjun,"Did you do this?"

At that time a middle aged man ran hurriedly to meet Arjun,"President,I sold my shares to you.Please share my family"

That man know that Leela family bankruptcy may effect his business.He looked at his niece with hatred.He let her to join Rathore groups only because he thought his niece might become president Arjun Rathore wife.But who could have imagined because of this foolish girl he might loss his entire fortune.

"Uncle" Leela was taken back by her uncle's behaviour.

"Shut up.Who is your uncle,you wretched girl" That man wanted to kill Leela as soon as he saw her.Just because of his sister he controlled himself not to strangle her to death.Arjun looked at Ashok who nodded his head and called the security to throw these uncle and niece out of the company.

Leela was screaming like a shrew and cursing Anjali on her way.Within a minutes the floor only left with Anjali,Arjun,Aditya ,Ashok and Kranthi.

Anjali went to Aditya ignoring the other three,"Adi,why didn't you visit me in the hospital?I was waiting for you"

Aditya ignored her as he went to his office.

Arjun face darkened and grabbed Anjali wrist,"Do you like him?"

Without thinking Anjali said,"Yes,I like him"

Arjun felt something tightening his heart and gripping it hard.Ashok and Kranthi looked at each other looking speechless.Looking at his expression Anjali knew that he was misunderstood her,"I like him not as a man.He is my .. umm Manushi's most trusted person"

Arjun nodded his head sighing in relief,"Come let's go"

"Where are you taking me?" Anjali struggled to remove her wrist from his grip.Once they get into the elevator,he said "Don't you want to meet Venkat?"

Anjali shook her head,"I guess Venkat doesn't know about the man who is behind Manushi's disappearance" Anjali paused and then continued,"Did you inform Aditya about that?"

"Why should I?" Arjun was already annoyed the way she gazed at Aditya.

If he let Aditya to help her with Manushi's case ,Arjun was not sure whether he can win Anjali's heart.

"Iam sure that you would have investigated about Aditya's relationship with Manushi.In the world anyone can hurt her except Aditya" Anjali choked when she said that.

Only if.. Only if,Aditya was present that time.

Only if,she informed Aditya before taking the decision.

Sadly there is no 'if' in the world.