Chapter 57

Arjun will definitely laugh at her calling her crazy.Aditya believed her because he already guessed that she must be Manushi who had plastic surgery because of the similarities between Manushi and Anjali.Reyansh believed her because Aditya believed her.

But who was she to Arjun?

Aditya can read her thoughts and somewhat felt sorry for Arjun.It must be his fault for not letting Manushi to have puppy love when she was in teenage.He was afraid what if she met a bad guy and what if he hurt her?

That made her not to open her heart to anyone.

Is it too late for her to learn?

If it's Arjun,then Aditya felt that he can rest assured about her life.Aditya know that Anjali has feelings for Arjun but she is afraid of falling in love.He has to do something to make her tell her feelings to Arjun.Arjun was the only one who will love her and protect her for the rest of their lives.

Aditya signalled Reyansh to give truth serum by mixing in Anjali juice.Reyansh done like that.Anjali drank that juice.

"It's getting late.I will drop you at your hostel" Aditya grabbed the car keys as he walked towards the door.Anjali was fiddling with her fingers panicked whether should she tell him that she was currently not staying at hostel instead staying at Arjun's residence.

Reyansh also noticed that she was not moving even when Aditya reached the door,"My dear queen are you not willing to leave me?"

Anjali rolled her eyes at his comment.What nonsense is he saying.

"Are you not leaving?" Aditya pursued his lips,"Even though I want you to stay here but I don't think certain someone will not agree to it"

Anjali can already imagine Arjun's fuming face.

"Umm.. Adi ,I think it will be better if Reyansh drop me" Anjali walked to Aditya and took the keys from his hand.

"Why?" Aditya suddenly gasped,"Don't tell me you like this idiot?"

"Oh really?" Reyansh jumped from his seat and ran to Anjali.

"No defintely not" Anjali crossed her hand showing that she doesn't have any feelings for Reyansh.

Anjali turned to Aditya,"Adi,did you forget that only yesterday that you heard from Anjali and Arjun that Manushi was dead?"

Aditya face darkened when she mentioned her own death.Anjali pretend that she didn't noticed ,then continued,"If you walk away with me don't you think Arjun will be suspicious?Didn't you noticed there were people around your house to prevent you from leaving the house?"

Aditya was shocked to hera that.Why did Arjun let people to guard the house?

Aditya raised his eyebrows,"Did he do it for me to prevent to leave the house or did he do it for prevent you being sad?"

"I don't know what you are saying?" Anjali ignored him and said bye to Aditya  left with Reyansh.Anjali throw the keys to Reyansh which he gladly accept.When they both walked towards the car Reyansh cursed to see so many people around the house.Arjun really treasured Anjali.

A small appeared on his face knowing that his life saver was really got the best man in the country.But why he felt that Anjali was little slow when comes to romance. Anjali felt her head spinning due to truth serum.

Reyansh observed that and said "Now I understand Why you were so fierce at Shelly at the restaurant"

Anjali's word made him remember about their little encounter infront of his reastaurant.

Reyansh chuckled,"I admit that I hate Shelly when I heard that she made Manushi to suffer and also that she might be the reason why others suspected Manushi for murdering the professor"

Anjali clenched her fist when she recalled the past.

"Hey,but what I did really was because she and her friend Padma offended you,Anjali.You are my guest whom I brought to my restaurant.How can I let others to bully you?"

Anjali registered in her mind just what she heard.

"You mean that was your restaurant?"

"Yeah"

"You mean you took me to your own restaurant to have dinner and made me pay the bill?"

"Yeah"

Reyansh suddenly felt something was wrong with the conversation they are having.Then he suddenly remembered that until now Anjali doesn't know that the restaurant was his own.He turned to look at Anjali,true to his instinct she was fuming in anger.

"Oh my princess,I really didn't meant to hide it from you.I just want some female student opinion on my restaurant food.You just happened to meet the criteria so that's why" Reyansh said gulping hard.

Anjali sneered,"You con man"

"Yes princess,Iam a con man.Iam sorry .Iam deserved to banish from this country" Reyansh said.

Anjali controlled herself not to laugh but couldn't laugh help it to laugh aloud.They both reached the hostel.Anjali got down and bid goodbye to Reyansh.

Once his car left her eyesight,she hailed a cab to go to Rathore residence.

At Aditya Place

Aditya know that Anjali was living in Rathore villa.After Reyansh will drop her into the hostel she will definitely go to the Rathore residence.That's why he gave truth serum.He know Anjali also likes Arjun but because of her past she wants to hide.To want his sister to tell Arjun what she felt about him.

Aditya messaged to Arjun "Arjun I have sent my sister to you.I know you love her.She is in danger.Except you no one will protect her.Understand her"

I hope Anjali will break her walls and close to Arjun.