Chapter 22

"Mom,Dad,I have one more thing to announce"

Everyone looked puzzled.Abhi went towards Geetha and gently held her hands,"Meet my girlfriend,Geetha"

Everyone looked shocked.Geetha didn't expect him into introducing her as his girlfriend.She was touched and nervous.Anjali moved to Pooja and both the girls started to giggle seeing Geetha.

"Finally I got myself a daughter-in-law" Abhi's mother clapped her hands and went to Geetha and hugged her.Geetha said "Thanks" Looking down.

Abhi's elder brother and second brother was secretely happy that they got themselves younger sister.They both peeked at Anjali who was giggling with her friends.

"Elder brother she looks so weak and thin.Shall we ask our cook to prepare more food for her to eat?" Second brother asked Elder brother.

"Iam also thinking the same.Her friends also looking thin." asked the cook to prepare more nutritional food for them.

Anjali slapped her head for ignoring Geetha and Pooja when they suggested to accompany her for a walk in the garden.If only she agreed then she shouldn't have to face this guy alone right now.

The moon shine upon him as he stood in front of Anjali blocking her way.

"Um, I didn't expect you to the boss of Abhi's brother" Anjali said to avoid the awkwardness which was killing her.

"I too didn't expect you to become this family goddaughter" Arjun chuckled.

Arjun felt her heart skipped a beat.It happened like same as the last time when he helped her in the hotel soon she ignored it.

"So you are looking for someone?" His question made Anjali to snap back.

"Yes" Anjali hesitated before nodding her head.

"Do you want to me to find that person?" Arjun asked her.He came to know about the person who Anjali was looking for after talking to Ashok.Arjun have a gut feeling that this person was very important to Anjali.But he wants to make sure that Anjali to rely on him not on others.

It is obvious that Arjun will help her by seeing the behaviour of Abhi's family towards him.But how can she trust him?

Arjun can easily read her mind after seeing the different emotions in Anjali's face.He flicked her forehead,"Stop thinking.I can help you to find the person"

Anjali glared at him as she rubbed her forehead."Nothing is free in this world.Tell me what are you expecting me to do?"

"I know you are smart" he pinched her cheeks."I will let you know once I get the details about the person" Arjun caressed her head.

When Arjun was about to leave,Anjali grabbed his hand, "Do you really think you can find about her?"

Anjali voice made him startled.It was like a child longing for parents.Arjun felt a pang of pain in his heart.He pulled her to him and hugged her, "I promise to find to find that person no matter what"

Anjali nodded her head against his chest.After hearing his heartbeat Anjali somewhat felt that she can finally relax.

But both of them didn't know that this promise will bring lot of storm in their lives.