𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

excuse any grammar mistakes 🙂

June 21st
Thursday

Atlanta, Georgia

"It's for the winter, dumbass

"It's for the winter, dumbass." Cinese said to Omachi. She was at the mall in the clothing isle, looking at some clothes.

"But we in summer?" Omachi asked in confusion. Cinese sighed and shook her head. Omachi was so clueless when it came to shopping. "I'm preparing for winter for when them winter clothes start becoming expensive." Cinese explained.

"Oh yeah," Omachi said.

She grabbed the grey flares and put them on her arm moving onto the next clothing section. "Ughh, I got a 12 hour shift tomorrow." Cinese groaned.

"Oh forreal? What time you leaving?" Omachi asked. She got to choose what time she left in the morning, but if she went late, the later she had to stay.

"I don't know. I'll probably leave at 9." Cinese shrugged. She quickly turned her head because she could just feel eyes on her. She caught a light skin girl staring at her, but immediately broke the eye contact and walked away.

Cinese ignored it and continued to shop. "What should we cook next time I come over?" Cinese asked. Omachi didn't answer, but all Cinese could hear was movement. "Bubs?" She called out.

"Yeah! I'm in the living room, my phone in the kitchen! I can hear you though." He said.

"Oh okay. I said what should I cook next time I come over?" She repeated. Omachi hummed and thought about it. "Shi, I know you got a whole pinterest board of date ideas so you choose." He said making Cinese burst out of laughter.

"Okay, you don't gotta expose me like that." She said playfully rolling her eyes. He just knew her so well. "I'll text you ideas when I leave." She said looking at a jumpsuit.