𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

excuse any grammar mistakes🙂

June 4th
Sunday

Atlanta, Georgia

Omachi rolled over and patted the bed trying to see if Cinese was still next to him

Omachi rolled over and patted the bed trying to see if Cinese was still next to him. When he realized that Cinese wasn't next to him he groaned. He hated waking up and seeing she wasn't next to him.

It was the day after Cinese's and Mia's fight. He knew Cinese was still shaken up after the fight due to the fact she didn't say a word after her shower last night.

She was supposed to go back to her apartment yesterday, but the fight happened. He got out of bed and walked into the living room seeing Cinese on her phone.

She had her knees up while scrolling on her phone. "C?" Omachi yawned. Cinese didn't say anything as she kept scrolling through her phone intensely. "Baby you aight?" Omachi asked sitting down next to her.

Omachi understood she was still shaken up, but she was full blown ignoring him. She knows how he feels about getting ignored. He began to repeatedly kiss her face. "Mm, move your breath stank." She said pushing his face away.

Omachi gasped dramatically, "Since when you be caring about my morning breath? If youn just gimme a kiss." He said, leaning in to kiss her cheek.

"Moveeee Omachi." She said, getting annoyed. Omachi ignored her attitude and still made an attempt to kiss her. "Stop. Get off of me." She said pushing his face away.

"Why don't you want my kisses?" He frowned, getting upset. He's became real clingy with Cinese and her touch. He just couldn't get enough.

"I'm not in the mood bubs.." She mumbled typing something on her phone. Omachi furrowed his eyebrows at her facial expression, "What's going on? Why you typing like that?" Omachi asked.

"It's Mia. She's posting our fight all on Instagram and Tiktok." Cinese sniffed. Omachi scrunched up his face. It was clear as day that Cinese beat her ass, he was still confused as to why Mia was still on it. "The fuck? Lemme see." He said taking the phone out her hand.