𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

excuse any grammar mistakes 🙂

May 22nd

Atlanta, Georgia
Wednesday

Atlanta, GeorgiaWednesday

"C! This yo package?" Omachi yelled

"C! This yo package?" Omachi yelled. Cinese's been staying with Omachi for a week, going onto two. She still wouldn't agree to go back home with Levani. As much as he loved being with Cinese 24/7, he was tired of going back and forth to her apartment to get her stuff. She's only left the house to go to work and class.

"Yeah!" She said, walking into the kitchen. He watched as she grabbed the package from his hand and read the name.

"I've been waiting for this the whole weekk!" She squealed, going into the drawer for scissors. She opened the big box and saw they were just her Shein clothes.

"Damn, you sent it here?" Omachi asked. He was shocked she had his address memorized already.

"Yeah." She said taking the box into his room. He sighed and shook his head. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, he took his phone out to see it was Javier.

He went silent trying to hear if Cinese was in the room. Once he heard the room door shut, he walked towards the porch to answer the call. He opened the porch door and stepped outside. He finally answered the call on the fourth ring.

"Yeah, Machi?" Javier answered.

"Yeah, Javi." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Nigga, they need to make up. I can't take this shit no more." Javier said. Omachi began to laugh.

"What Vani do?" Omachi asked. It was obvious they both just needed to talk it out. "She keeps talking about moving out and cutting everybody off. She won't let the topic rest bruh. But she claims she 'don't care'." Javier explained.

Omachi sighed and shook his head. He was thinking about bringing up the topic up to Cinese today. They couldn't just give up on their friendship so quick. Omachi knows how much Cinese valued their friendship.