𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

excuse any grammar mistakes🙂

July 3rd
Friday

Atlanta, Georgia

"Hmm

"Hmm.. What about Rasta Pasta? It's been a minute since we had that." Cinese suggested. Omachi was on the phone with Cinese at the grocery store. They were planning on having dinner, since it's been almost 4 days since they last saw each other.

"Ion want that. Baby, when are we going to start cooking traditional food? Make me some Banku or something." He said, making Cinese laugh.

"I don't even know how to make that bubs. I only know how to make my traditional food. Plus, what if you don't like the way I make it?" She asked, making Omachi shake his head.

"So? Make your traditional food, let's try sumn new." He said, resulting in Cinese chuckling.

"Okay baby, we'll make that next time. I— Cinese got interrupted when Omachi's phone began to vibrate. Someone was calling him. He checked to see who it was, and saw it was his father.

"Oh shit, hold on C, my dad calling me." He said before answering. He answered the call and put the phone to his ear. "Hello?" He answered.

"Yes, Hello Machi. How you been my son?" His dad, asked.

"I've been good dad. How bout' you?" Omachi asked, whilst grabbing a bag of candy and putting it in his basket.

"Good, good. But I'm calling because I haven't seen you in a long time. When are you and your girlfriend going to visit?" His dad asked. Omachi laughed and shook his head. His dad was always so extra. It wasn't even that long since he visited his father.

"Dad, didn't I just see you last month?" He asked.

"Ohh, yes. But your mom won't leave alone about your girlfriend. So listen— we're throwing a small get together with close family and friends." His dad explained.

"Hm, so you want Cinese and I to come?" He asked.

"Yes, If you guys aren't busy." His dad said.