𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

excuse any grammar mistakes 🙂

March 4th
Sunday

Atlanta, Georgia

 Cinese opened the fridge just to see her cranberry juice half done

Cinese opened the fridge just to see her cranberry juice half done. She rolled and groaned dramatically. She sometimes regretted having to live with hooligans because of stuff like this.

"WHICH ONE OF YALL DRUNK MY JUICE?" Cinese shouted. She was fed up of them touching her stuff.

"Levani did it!" T shouted back. Cinese rubbed her forehead and bit the inside of her cheek. Of course Levani did.

"U- I DID NOTT, Bitch why the fuck is you snitching?!" Levani semi- whispered  to Tianna, Cinese hearing her loud and clearly.

"Now why is you lying? You know she was gonna figure it out regardless." Tianna told Levani. She watched as Levani came out her room and walk into the kitchen.

"Levani, why would you do that? You piss me off so much sometimes." She sighed.

"I was thirsty! And let's not forget when you ate my leftover mac n cheese." She said. Cinese furrowed her eyebrows.

"Okay and!? That shit was marinating in the fridge. You could've just asked me to get you some instead of drinking mines. At this point just have it cus ion want it no more." Cinese said walking into her room.

Levani got up and followed.

"Okay. Im sorry. Won't happen again. I swear!" She promised.

"Mhm" Cinese mumbled. Levani opened her arms to hug Cinese. Cinese let Levani hug her.

"You smell good" She told Cinese. Cinese's frown slowly beginning to turn into a smile.

"Thank you." Cinese smiled. She loved getting compliments that she smelled good. It was one of her favorites.