𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

excuse any grammar mistakes 🙂

June 3rd
Saturday

Atlanta, Georgia

"It depends on the theme, bubs

"It depends on the theme, bubs." Cinese said. They were at target trying to find a gift for Omachi's baby cousin, since she was having a birthday party.

"Shi, Ion know the theme. She's a child, she probably want Minnie mouse or some shit." Omachi said.

"No, if you get a get a child the right gift that will last them a long time, I promise you they'll love you forever. My toys always broke easily growing up." Cinese said.

"So what do you wanna get her then? An American girl doll?" He asked. Cinese straight faced him.

"Do you have American Girl doll money?" She asked making Omachi kiss his teeth. He was tired from walking. They've been on their feet since morning, and they still had to go to his baby cousin birthday party. All he wanted to do was go back home and cuddle with her.

"I don't wanna get her no cheap ass doll either. They're boring." She said. Cinese was always so indecisive when it came to getting gifts.

Cinese's eye landed on a LED writing board with different colors. It was like her inner child was activated. "Oh my- , look at this one bubs!" She gasped.

She immediately picked it up, and looked at it in awe. "This is so cutee!" She smiled. Omachi smiled at her reaction. He didn't know toys made her so happy. He was gonna have to keep that in mind.

"You getting that for yourself, or Nana?" He asked, making her laugh.

"For her, dummy." She said. She would kill to have one of these growing up. She grew up having a bunch of toys, but they wouldn't last her that long. "How much is it?" He asked. Cinese checked the price tag and softly gasped. "$41" She said making a yikes face.