𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

excuse any grammar mistakes 🙂

April 21st
Monday

🚢

It was officially packing day

It was officially packing day. It was their final day on the cruise and everyone was sad, but happy at the same time. Just in a span of three days it felt like they've made so many memories, and they couldn't wait to make more at the Bahamas.

Cinese was in her room, packing the last bits of her stuff. Her suitcase was so unorganized, she was just now reorganizing her things. She was repacking almost half of her clothes for the last 2 hours. She had one more hour before the boat would arrive, along with the shuttle bus.

As expected, everyone was in and out her room rushing her. The one thing she absolutely hated. She knew she should've done all of this before, but she's been procrastinating and it finally caught up to her.

"Cinese, do you need help?" Naomi asked her. She immediately shook her head no. "Nope, I got it." She replied. She liked her stuff packed a certain way and Cinese has seen the way Naomi bunches her clothes into her suitcase, so she knew that wouldn't work.

"You still have like a junk of clothes left, I don't think you'll finish in a hour. Especially with the way you're packing.." Naomi said, making a 'yikes' face.

"Are you calling me slow? I can do it in an hour, go somewhere with that bullshit." Cinese said, rolling her eyes. She was already in a bad mood, and the last thing she needed was people rushing her.

"Girl, I know you not giving me attitude." Naomi said, making Cinese secretly roll her eyes.

"Naomi, I know you not rushing me. I will kick you out, right here right now." She said, the attitude now forming in her voice.

"I was just sayingg.." Naomi playfully sung, flopping on the bed. All the girls were in Cinese's room, while the guys were out hanging out with Makai and Aaron. After that dinner, all the boys clicked, and it was like double the headache.