𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

excuse any grammar mistakes 🙂

April 24th

Nassau, Bahamas

Omniscient

Omniscient

"Omachi!" Cinese yelled from the bathroom. "Hm?" He answered. "My hairs not cooperating!" Cinese whined.

"What that gotta do with me?" He asked. Cinese turned around and gave him an annoyed look. He laughed getting up from the bed. He walked up behind her, wrapping his hands around her waist, laying his head on her shoulder.

He felt her shoulders relax. He began to place soft kisses on her neck making her smile. Omachi was never the affectionate type. It was different when it came down to Cinese. His hands were just always on her.

"Okayy! I'm ticklish over there.." She giggled. "You actually gon go?" Omachi asked. Cinese was getting ready to hang out with the girls.

"Boy, yes. I've been in this room with you for almost 2 days. I need to see my friendss." She explained. Cinese decided to give up her room and share a room with Omachi after their kiss.

"You can't stay with me for another day?" he asked. She frowned. "Stopp. It's only for a few hours. Hang out with Omar or something." She said.

Omachi sucked his teeth and side eyed her. "Don't look at me like that." She said. "You finna do yo edges?" He asked.

"I am, but they not cooperating." She said trying to swoop it again. "Hm, lemme see." He said. Cinese handed him the edge brush and turned around to where she was facing him.

He gently swooped the hair that she was struggling to swoop. Once he finished, he handed her the edge brush.

"Omachi. You've been seeing someone else?" Cinese asked. He scrunched up his face. "Yo, what?" He asked, confused.

"There's just no way, this swoop is so perfect." She said in awe. "I'm a natural." He shrugged. She began to clean up her area and walked out the bathroom, Omachi behind her.