𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

excuse any grammar mistakes 🙂

April 9th
Wednesday

Atlanta, Georgia

Cinese pulled to the front of her mothers house

Cinese pulled to the front of her mothers house. She turned off her car and got out. It's been almost a month without visiting her mom, which was been very peaceful. It's the most peace she had in a while. Her mom made her visit her every two weeks.

Cinese wondered what could've been so important, she had her aunt calling her to tell her to come visit her. She didn't want to overthink it to much.

She pulled out her key from her pocket and opened the door. She immediately spotted her Aunty, Mariama on the couch. She was shocked, she didn't expect her aunt to be here. Her aunt lived in London.

"Cinese!!" Her aunt exclaimed. She got up, opening her arms to hug Cinese.

"Mimi! I didn't know you were visiting?" Cinese laughed. It's been months since she seen her aunt. Mimi was the nickname Cinese used to call her aunt when she was younger, because she couldn't pronounce Aunty.

Mariama laughed. "You're so big now! You know I had to come for your 23rd birthday." She smiled making Cinese laugh. She was so excited for her birthday.

"Come! Sit down. I have something for you." Mariama said. Her aunt would always shower me with gifts when she was younger. She still does till this day.

"I know how much you say you love the macaroons in London, so I decided to get you a pack." She said. Cinese gasped. She loved macaroons. "Thank you Mimi!" Cinese smiled, hugging her.

"Of course. I'm not done though I also got you-" Her aunt got cut off by Cinese's mother barging into the room. Cinese sighed to herself and rolled her eyes.