Remains

There were no cops. The sirens were made by the lonely police cars but there were no cops that we could see. We rushed inside the home, locked the gates, closed the windows and ran towards Jake's room. We all were scared to see that but it was nothing new for us because we saw it from the beginning. The moment we could talk about a thing. Something always interrupts us. I gave up. There was only less than 1 hour left and all we could do was say our goodbyes because we were too late to end the curse. I couldn't leave them stranded, waiting for death. I told them that I would kill myself and it would end the curse. I wrote everything in my diary and waited for a reply. It was instant, I wasn't expecting it to be this fast. The answer said, "Don't die". But if I stayed alive, they all would die. I couldn't let them do it and in front of everybody, I stabbed myself with a scissor. They didn't want it to end like that but I stabbed myself at 12:01 a.m. which means that today is the 6th of September so my sacrifice wasn't in vain. Some guys disguised as policemen came and broke into the house. I had time to stay alive for a while. I sat at the corner behind the door. There were 2 of them. They broke the door and entered the room. They looked at me and saw a scissor in my stomach. They spared me as I was about to die. They pulled their guns out and shot Kylie and Veronica. They said that no one will be raped tonight. They all will die in a gruesome way. I threw a vase on them but I couldn't reach them. They grabbed Kylie and Veronica's hair and hung them on the top of the door. Jake and Daniel punched them but they didn't even move from their place instead they shot Daniel's head making the gunshot hole too big to fit on the doorknob pushing Jake aside and making him nearly unconscious. Veronica was screaming as his love died in front of her. They said that this girl was making so much noise. Look at the other girl. We killed her early maybe. She is so silent. They went towards her pulled her down and threw her near me. I looked at her and she showed a finger sign to me. She was shot but not dead and was pretending to die. I started to lose vision and was fainting nearly. I saw the last things. They held Veronica and kept her neck above the door and they shut the door then, her neck broke and she died instantly. Then they went towards Jake and pulled him and said to each other. So, this is the last grandson. I was shocked to see that I wasn't their prime target and Jake was the one from the start. I realised that he killed his parents and killed Dave, Adam, his friends, and his brother. We were his next targets. He was going to betray us but he was the player from the start. I guess he knew that I was a pawn and he was the king. He wanted information to free himself from the curse by sacrificing our lives. Lies from his mouth were also like truth. I saw him getting slit from between with a chainsaw. They made his pieces. His fingers, his arms, his torso, his legs. Every single thing was thrown in the room and the Jake we knew wasn't there. Not only physically but mentally too. I lost consciousness then I woke up inside a hospital along with Kylie's parents crying on her dead body. I was the last person who was alive. I survived the last battle with the curse and it was over. It cost many innocent lives and nothing was there to bring them alive. I got discharged with a bandage and with some of my stuff. I went to Jake's house and started living there alone. I got a job, but i got fired from it. I had a normal life and i had a beautiful wife and 2 beautiful kids and there was nothing like that again. It's over. Everyone died because of me. Everyone sacrificed themselves for me. I had no friends except my wife. I was the last one, there with a line.
"Everything by everyone".