My Name?

I couldn’t resist but then I heard my name coming out of my room. I entered my room and it was the book my grandpa gave me. It was saying that I shouldn’t go into the room and lock myself. I shut the door and the moment I locked the gate I heard a gunshot sound and heard a scream of Alice. The book didn’t allow me to go outside and told me it was all a trap. I didn’t listen to the book and closed it, then I kept it in my emergency run-away supply bag and then, I unlocked the door, I rushed to their room and I saw Mortica head got blown up by a gun but how she got it? I turned my neck a little to the left and saw Adam had a knife in his hand. He slitted the mouth of Alice making it a smile from one side and then he started to cut the Vagina and started to fuck her again. Then he shoved the knife in Alice’s butt and then he looked at me. He started crying and held Alice in front of him and started walking towards me. She was crawling Adam was walking towards me. It was unusual. Then he pulled the knife out of Alice and then he killed him by slitting her throat. He started to dismantle her body and was trying to make himself a chair. He couldn’t so he pulled Mortica hair and held his knife. He stabbed Mortica in the hole where she was shot. He made the hole bigger and then he put his penis into the hole in the head. Everything was red. Adam had a creepy smile on his face and he looked at me again. I was frightened now and I closed the gate of his room and ran to mine and I locked myself, he wasn’t stopping. I hid myself in the closet along with my bag. The gate was banging, and he was outside. I jumped off the window and ran away on my bike. He waved me bye from the window but it wasn’t his arm. It was Alice’s.