Bye Again

After 1 year. When Dave woke up from a coma. He instantly asked "Where is Mortica". He couldn't remember what he saw as the bullet was in the side of spinal cord so due to some injuries he couldn't remember the last things he saw before getting into the coma. It was for the best. He didn't remember anything so all of his friend's, known people told him a lie that the news about you, getting shot made her Mortica Shocked and crazy. After sometime she died due to a heart attack. Dave got stupefied after hearing it. He couldn't believe what he heard and he was denying to accept it. He was in miserable amount of pain. After few days. He got discharged from the hospital he decided to go abroad and leave the town as it had many treasured memories of them. As he decided to take this decision. Everyone was consoling him and trying to make him understand that running will not help. You have to fight it. He didn't listen anyone and packed his stuff and got to the airport. Everyone were trying to make him stop. He just said that if you want to see me off, just do it. There is no stopping me. He specially called Adam closer to him and said that he can move out of his father's house and live at my apartment and gave him the papers of the apartment. Everyone hugged him and said bye and that was the last time they'd saw him.