A New Life

The remaining page was burnt and no clue was there. I travelled across the whole house for clues but it was just only dust, webs and old stuff from my grandfather. The page was interesting so I researched about it more on the internet and there was nothing on the internet. I roamed around the house and tried to look around in the house. Nothing was in the house which I found interesting except the page my grandfather wrote. My grandmother died but he was alive but was in hospital. He was in a coma and I couldn’t do anything until he woke up. I started to live my life in a new way. A new house, a new school. I felt like I am a new person but with the same old mistakes. The story of my father was untold to me. I always lived with my mother and I never saw my father. I had a pet and my mother says my father killed it and ate it raw. It was gross but I never had that image of my father in my mind. I started going to my new school. The people in that school were almost the same as the previous one. Honestly, I expected nothing from my new school. I was not a nerd but people there were calling me a freak. I didn’t do anything wrong. I entered the classroom and I found people staring at me like I had blood on my clothes. Everyone had a disgusting facial expression towards me except 3 people. Those 3 people wanted me to join them so I did, I sat with them and they were just like me, lost and trying to make a place in this shit place. Their names were Leo, Alice, and Mortica. I liked them so I started talking to them and we all became friends so quickly. After school, we went to a hilly surface and sat there waiting for the sunset to arrive. We all were talking about our hometowns and each other, and they all became friends the same day I joined the school. Alice was shy and had a past where her father used to beat her but they died in a fire, she was very happy when she was told that. It was like she waited for their death to arrive for them. As she stopped talking the sunset came, I was lost in the view and we all were just staring at the sun setting like it was going down in the ground. I had a sensation that someone touched my shoulder and it was none other than my grandfather. I was shocked because he was in a coma and how he woke up and how he found this place. Before I started asking questions he answered it all in just a phase “I was a fool to see them die but this view is always reminding me about my horrors of sleep”. Maybe he lost some people who were close to him, I didn’t know and I didn’t even bother to ask him.