Last Dance

When Jake woke up in his real life and walked to his door. When he opened the door, he fainted. A note was on the wall in front of it. It said "Dear Jake, it's your mother on this note. We all are leaving the town and we mean all of the people in the town as this area is covered in a war zone and she had no choice but to leave him while he's asleep. After he slept, an emergency warning came on the phone and..." rest of the note was torn apart. It was abandoned. The whole town was empty and some of the houses were destroyed or broken. In that same year, Leo died. Here's how. He was all alone by himself in a new area and he made a new friend Mike. He also had a crush on Natasha who is Timothy's younger sister, Timothy is a bully at school who always beats Leo and Mike but, Natasha had a crush on Mike. Nobody knew who liked each other until the first prom date arrived Leo and Mike were not in relationships so they started looking for someone they want to go prom with as in reality, they weren't that attractive. They were very good-looking but had no good clothes to wear on the prom night as they both belonged to a poor family so no one would ever want to go with them. Mike found no one and he had lost the hope to look for someone. After a couple of days. Leo rushed to Natasha and asked her to go to prom with him but she refused and said that she is going with someone else. He was sad and was in guilt which is, why he didn't ask first. Prom night came and Leo went there alone all by himself with a rented coat and wore his regular jeans and casual shoes. He was supposed to meet Mike there at the gate but no one was there so he went inside and started looking for him but when he saw him. He wasn't wearing any old clothes. He was wearing an expensive suit and he wasn't alone. He was with Natasha. Leo was enraged and thought why Mike lied about Natasha. He was so angry and stupefied by that situation but he didn't want to ruin the night for him so he called an Uber and went home and spent the night crying, all alone by himself. His father died when he was early in an automobile accident and her mother was an assistant manager in a hotel. She used to live there in her given suite and she was paid less but it was sufficient to pay the bills and used to get very rare time to check up on Leo.