Night Began

The girl who used to like him 4 years ago and she waited for him to come home and when he did, he didn't even try to talk to her and just stare at her like a pervert. He remembered everything and was shocked to see her. He hugged her and kissed her forehead and said gratefully to her that she was alive. She said to him, she is and she is very grateful to god that he is alive too. He held her hand and re-introduced her to his mother. They talked a lot about lives in the world and lives in the war. They were discussing and sharing things that they didn't notice that it was almost night. Alice said au revoir to Kevin and he said salut as he didn't know much French. She giggled and went to her home. Kevin was on the moon and couldn't stop thinking about her. He decided that he'll marry her tomorrow. He woke up early and bought a diamond ring by spending his savings. He went to her house and proposed to her. Her father accepted him and she said yes as she lost her mother when she was giving birth to Alice. They both got married in recent days as Alice's father liked Kevin's mother and she liked him too. They both spent their time in each house. Alice's father went to visit Kevin's mother by any excuse every day and what they did in an alone house remained unknown Kevin realized he goes to her for sex and he actually didn't have any issues with it but Alice didn't notice too much about it and was so much into Kevin that she was blinded by love.