Beginning of an intercourse

He told her that she could watch Netflix with him tonight because today is a weekend night and his parents were out for the night, he also explained to her what Is Netflix and they went downstairs with a blanket in his hand. They both sat on the couch and started watching Never Have I Ever. As they both watched the series. In between he asked her if she want to eat popcorn. Her facial expression looked weird but she nodded yes. He got her popcorn and she was very confused when she saw the popcorn. She picked up one popcorn and checked it around and put it in her mouth. As she bit it, she experienced a new flavor she never tasted. The sore and salty taste around a popping fluffy thing was good and she ate it so rapidly that she was hungry for many days. She ate it all and Ben laughed as her mouth was fluffed with popcorn and she looked so cute. They both laughed and sat to continue the series. While they were watching the series, Emily kind of held Ben's hand as she felt safe with him and she wanted to spend the night with him on the couch. She fell asleep on Ben so he didn't move and slept with her and they both spent their night cuddling each other. The dusk ended and the dawn arrived. Emily woke up and sat on Ben's stomach to wake him up and he woke up coughing and walked to the washroom. Emily followed him as he ordered her to wait outside the door and don't move. She followed his orders and sat on the floor waiting for him. He came outside and told Emily to stand up. She did as he said and took Emily to the bathroom to take a bath. She had never seen a shower so she turned it on and made both of them wet. They laughed about it and cleaned themselves with a towel. As they laughed about it. Ben's parents came home, he had to hide her in his room and came downstairs. He talked to them and ate breakfast. Ben requested to eat his meal in the room but his father denied but his mother allowed so he took his plate and a glass of juice and went to his room. He shared his food with Emily. As it was Saturday so Ben decided to do his workout early as he has a home gym so he told Emily to watch Netflix on his phone. He opened the app and clicked on the show. When Ben was doing his workout, he removed his shirt to do further workouts. Emily got highly attracted to him and was feeling horny. It was a new feeling for her so she didn't know how to react to it so she remained silent and didn't disturb him. Emily got bored of it and closed the show by randomly clicking the arrow on the left upper corner and opening a new show named sex education. It was a new thing she saw as two people were naked and doing something. The girl was moaning in pain and the boy was going front and back which the girl liked. Netflix was connected to the home television and his parents saw what he was watching. They immediately rushed to his room and ordered him to open the door. He quickly hid her in the closet and unlocked his door and got slapped by his mother and got scolded. Emily saw everything from the closet but she couldn't stop looking at Ben's back. When Ben closed the door she came out of the closet and jumped on him.