Who were they?

I drove away. I reached the park, and I called the police and told them everything. The lady on the phone sounded like it was a recorded sound. I was lost and alone, I tried to ask for help, but no one answered my calls. It was all me alone. I know I’ll be considered stupid if I go to my house again but yeah, you canme by that. I went to my home to find the answers and I had to ignore him but, there was no one. No blood, no friends, no bodies, nothing. I checked my call log to see whether I called the cops or not, and the thing I saw made me shocked. I called my grandfather instead of the police. But how? I couldn’tcommunicate with my grandpa and I knew it so I called it. I had no idea. In the house, all I could find weresome old baby pictures of my dad and my mom. In every picture, there was a guy behind them, standing far from them, looking at my mom. I immediately wrote it in the diary. Through that diary, my grandpa was communicating with me. I closed the diary and waited for a few minutes for his answer. When I got it, I didn’t expect what I’d get in it. He said the demon caught you. He never told who or he never got a chance to. As I was walking outside my wooden basement, I heard a delicate voice. A voice of someone who needs help. I couldn’t risk it, so I ran up got outside the house and got on my bike. I drove a little far from my house and I saw a guy screaming my name. Police came by and I have no idea who called them. I got a text from an Instagram account.