Warehouse

They all came and saw Kyle in a wheelchair. The doctor said that he might never walk again. They
were all sad but eventually, they had to accept this fact and help Kyle with his problems. After a few days, something felt off. Adam got a call from Daniel. He said that Jennie's been missing for 2 days. Adam asked him why he didn't tell the group. He remained silent. Daniel asked will you help me, Dave said yes and called the whole group and they started to look for her, After school. They all go to look for Jennie. They asked Daniel where she was he said that she was at a party with her friend Becca.
Finn remembered that name and said, "oh she's bad news". They asked him why. He explained that in
1991, there was a woman murderer on loose and he killed 64 families in New York and 12 in our town,
Old Latinton is her daughter and she got a contact with the underground and roams with the wrong
people. They were all afraid of Jennie. Their hunt for her began. They all go house to house, looking
for clues, they are trying to find a lead. It's been a week since Jennie got lost. They were all afraid especially Daniel. He even bought a gun and was looking for her, he left his home for days and didn't eat either. After 1 day. It was 31st December 2018. They got a call from an unknown number, Daniel picked it up. It was Jennie. She was mumbling something but her mouth was covered, and there were sounds of screaming from other girls either. A man comes on the phone and says. She is no. 7th. You have 26 hours. Daniel called everyone and told them about what happened. They were all petrified by the news and quickly had gone to the police station. They said they'll look into it, on the other hand, the whole group was looking for her. They were losing hope until Adam got a call from an unknown number. At first there were screams from other girls, then there was a familiar voice, they realized it was Jennie. The person on the call said. An eye for an eye, one of you has to switch her place with one of them. Daniel said he'll do it but Dave stopped him and said he'll do it, Mortica tried to stop him. He didn't listen. Everyone was trying their best to stop him. He didn't listen to anyone and waited for another call. The call came from an unknown number. At 1st there was only silence for a whole minute then they heard a voice. It was Jennie's. She was crying and asking for help. The person said only 6 hours and she's 4th. Meet me at the old warehouse near the relished lake and no police. Dave said okay and went there alone.