#58 My Angel

“You know what happens after? Chanhee hyung eventual—" Sunwoo's voice trailed off as he looked at the screen and noticed you peacefully sleeping. A gentle chuckle escaped his lips, his affection for you evident in his eyes. He adjusted his position, settling into the comfort of his own bed, still gazing at your slumbering form on the screen.

"I can't believe you fell asleep," he murmured softly, his voice filled with warmth. The sight of you resting brought a sense of calm to his heart. Sunwoo couldn't help but feel a surge of love for you, appreciating every moment he spent with you, even through a video call.

Leaning closer to the screen, he pressed his lips against your image, a tender kiss filled with adoration. Sunwoo's eyes lingered on your face, memorizing every detail, as if etching it into his heart.

"If you were tired, you could've just said so," he whispered, his voice filled with affectionate concern. He didn't want you to push yourself beyond your limits, always prioritizing your well-being.

As the silence settled around him, Sunwoo's gaze remained fixed on the screen. With a soft smile and a heart full of love, he bid you a peaceful night's sleep.

"Sleep well, my angel," he murmured, his words filled with tenderness and a longing for the day when he would be able to hold you close in his arms once again. With that, Sunwoo ended the call.

End~

a/n: i misss youuuuuu guyyyyssss!