#22 Bet

-
Y/n was hanging out with Eric and Yangyang when they made a bet. The stakes were high, and unfortunately, y/n lost.

"Alright, y/n. As your punishment, we dare you to take a picture of Sunwoo sleeping without getting caught," Eric said, grinning at her.

Y/n looked at them skeptically, "What? That's impossible. Sunwoo is a light sleeper."

Yangyang shrugged, "That's the point of a dare. It's supposed to be challenging."

Y/n sighed, knowing that she couldn't back out of the bet. That night, when Sunwoo fell asleep, she tiptoed over to him with her phone in hand.

She tried to take a picture, but she forgot to turn off the flash. Sunwoo immediately woke up, looking at her with a confused expression.

"What are you doing, y/n?" Sunwoo asked, groggily.

Y/n froze, feeling embarrassed. "I-I was trying to take a picture of you sleeping for a dare."

Sunwoo chuckled, "Well, you failed pretty spectacularly."

Y/n pouted, feeling embarrassed that she couldn't complete the dare. Sunwoo noticed her expression and decided to cheer her up. He tickled her, causing her to laugh uncontrollably.

Eric and Yangyang watched from the side, amused by the scene.

"Looks like Sunwoo found a better punishment for y/n," Yangyang joked.

Eventually, Sunwoo stopped tickling her, and they all sat down to watch a movie. Even though y/n lost the bet, she couldn't help but feel grateful to have such good friends.

End~