#15 shi-ugar

Your 4-year-old daughter, Ahrin, was spending the day with her uncles Eric and Kevin while Sunwoo was at work. Eric was busy playing video games, and as he got more and more frustrated with the game, he started to swear under his breath.

Ahrin, who was playing with her toys on the floor nearby, perked up at the sound of Eric's swearing. She didn't understand what the words meant, but she thought they sounded funny.

"Uncle Eric, what are you saying? That sounds funny!" Ahrin exclaimed, getting up to approach him.

Eric was taken aback, not realizing that Ahrin was listening to him. "Oh, uh, nothing Ahrin. I was just frustrated with this game," he said, trying to play it cool.

But Ahrin wasn't fooled. She was determined to find out what those funny-sounding words meant. So, she decided to copy Eric and started swearing too.

"Aw, shi-ugar, this toy isn't working," Ahrin said, trying to mimic Eric's tone.

Eric was mortified. He didn't want to be a bad influence on Ahrin, and he knew he had to put a stop to this behavior. Just as he was about to tell her to stop, Sunwoo walked into the room.

"Eric, watch your language around Ahrin!" Sunwoo scolded, noticing his daughter's newfound vocabulary.

Eric felt embarrassed, realizing that he had set a bad example for Ahrin. He apologized and promised to be more careful with his language around her.

Ahrin, on the other hand, was confused. She didn't understand what she had done wrong. So, Sunwoo sat down with her and explained that some words were not appropriate to use, even if they sounded funny.

Ahrin nodded her head, understanding what her dad was saying. From that day on, she made sure to watch her language, even if Uncle Eric slipped up from time to time.

—end