#14 Where is She?

Sunwoo, Yang Yang, and Eric had decided to take You on a shopping trip to the mall. They were all excited to spend the day together, but things quickly took a chaotic turn.

As they were walking through the crowded mall, You suddenly disappeared from their sight. They searched frantically for you, but you are nowhere to be found. Sunwoo started to panic, imagining all sorts of worst-case scenarios.

"Where did she go? How could we have lost her?" Sunwoo exclaimed, running his hands through his hair in frustration.

Yang Yang and Eric tried to calm him down and suggested splitting up to search for You. They agreed to meet back at the entrance of the mall in an hour, hoping that someone would have found her by then.

Sunwoo ran around the mall, checking every store and asking anyone if they had seen You. He was sweating and out of breath by the time he met up with Yang Yang and Eric.

"Did you guys find her?" Sunwoo asked, looking hopeful.

They shook their heads. "No, we haven't seen her anywhere," Yang Yang said.

Just as they were about to call the police, they heard a familiar voice behind them. "Hey, guys! Sorry, I got distracted by a cute dress in the window display," You said, appearing out of nowhere.

Sunwoo let out a sigh of relief and pulled her into a tight hug. "Don't ever scare us like that again," he said, kissing her forehead.

You laughed and hugged him back. "Sorry, I didn't mean to worry you guys. I'm okay, I promise."

Sunwoo, Yang Yang, and Eric all breathed a collective sigh of relief, glad to have found You safe and sound. They decided to finish up their shopping quickly and head home, vowing to never lose you again.