#33 Battle

-"Guys, look out for the maknaes!" Haknyeon called out

-
"Guys, look out for the maknaes!" Haknyeon called out.

"What? Why?"

"We're doomed, Y/N, Sunwoo, and Eric teamed up. We are nothing against them." Sangyeon as he struggled to load his gun.

Yeah, so basically. You and the guys were having a water gun battle right now.

And the trio, specifically: You, Sunwoo, and Eric teamed up to fight against the rest of them.

"Y/N,"

"Yes, my unicorn?" You smirked. As Eric makes a gagging sound. Cringing to the nickname you gave for him.

"Will you stop doing that?" Eric glared at you. "I saw Chanhee Hyung at the back of that wall."

"And?"

"What do you mean "And?"? Go after him and shoot him."

"You guys are being so loud." Sunwoo who had been so quiet a while ago.

"Yah Eric, You go to that point. I just saw Hyunjae hyung and Sangyeon Hyung ran in there."

"Me and Y/N will go after Chanhee Hyung." Sunwoo informed.

"We?" You asked.

"Why? You don't want to be paired up with me Sunshine?" Sunwoo smirked. Now it was your turn to make a gagging sound.

You playfully rolled your eyes at Sunwoo's teasing once again. "Oh, stop it, you goof. Of course, I'll be your partner. Let's go get Chanhee!"

With that, You and Sunwoo set off in the direction where Chanhee was last spotted. You moved stealthily, trying not to give away your position, and kept your water guns ready.

As you approached the wall where Chanhee was hiding, you signaled to Sunwoo to take cover behind some nearby bushes. "Okay, let's devise a plan," you whispered. "I'll go around from the left, and you flank him from the right. We'll catch him off guard."

Sunwoo nodded, impressed by your strategic thinking. "Sounds good. On your mark."

You nodded back, and as soon as you both saw an opening, you dashed towards Chanhee's hiding spot. You could hear him chuckling to himself, thinking he was safe, but little did he know that you and Sunwoo were closing in on him.

Just as Chanhee turned around, you and Sunwoo unleashed a synchronized attack, showering him with a powerful spray of water from both sides. Chanhee yelped in surprise, trying to retaliate, but you and Sunwoo had the advantage.

"Gotcha, Chanhee!" you exclaimed, sharing a triumphant high-five with Sunwoo.

Chanhee laughed, admitting defeat once again. "You two are a tough team. Nicely played!"

With Chanhee out of the game, you and Sunwoo regrouped with the rest of the guys, who were still busy splashing and laughing with each other.

The water gun battle continued, with everyone putting up a good fight and enjoying the friendly competition. Even though you were divided into teams, the atmosphere was filled with joy. It was moments like these that strengthened the bonds between all of you, creating memories that would last a lifetime.

End~