#57 "Impress Me?"

helloo lovely thebs! school will start tomorrow and i will be busy. i don't think i could update that often. I'm in my Senior Year and i have to focus on my thesis. ㅠㅠ but i'll post an update whenever i'm free. Hope ya'll have a great day!

" Yah, Eunsoo!" You called out as you ran to Eunsoo who is in the hallway. The said girl looked at you confused.

"Who are you???" Eunsoo trailed off. Your smile drop.

"Yah, Are you pranking me right now?" You deadpanned. You take a deep breath.

"Kim Eunsoo, a.k.a Eunsoo Cutie of block xyz." Eunsoo's eyes widened.

"Y/N?!" She exclaimed. "Yah, i almost didn't recognize you."

"Chill, I just curled my hair and let it down coz i want to try something new." you explained.

"Hmmm Oh REaLlY??" she teased. "Or is it because you want to impress Sunwoo?" she looked at you in a teasing manner.

"Impress me? Why?" You froze when someone speaks behind you. And it's not just someone, It's your crush, Kim Sunwoo.

Your heart raced as you heard Sunwoo's voice behind you. You turned around slowly, trying to keep your composure despite the sudden rush of nerves. Sunwoo stood there, a playful smirk on his lips as he looked between you and Eunsoo.

"Am I missing something here?" Sunwoo asked, raising his eyebrow. You could feel your cheeks heating up, knowing that you were caught in a somewhat embarrassing situation.

Eunsoo's mischievous grin only widened. "Oh, you know, Y/N just wanted to try something new with her hair. Maybe to impress someone?"

Your eyes widened, and you shot Eunsoo a look that begged her to stop. Sunwoo's smirk grew into a full-blown grin, and he crossed his arms, clearly enjoying the exchange.

"Is that so?" Sunwoo's gaze shifted to you, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

You cleared your throat, "yeah, anyways, i gotta go!" And there you run inside.

"She is so dense." Eunsoo could only frown at your actions.

Yes, He knew all along.