#43 Worried

"Lim Y/N? Is Lim Y/N here?" The teacher called out. "I guess not." The teacher continues to check the class attendance.

Sunwoo looked at the seat beside him. 'Did something happen?' He thought.

Finally, the class ended. Sunwoo pulled out his phone and dialed your number.

'The person you are trying to call is unavailable. Please try again later.'

"Oh?" confusion was written on his face. He immediately texted you hoping you'll receive it and get some reply.

"Sunwoo!" Sunwoo turn around and saw one of his teammates running towards him.

"We have soccer practice." Sunwoo nodded, glancing at his phone one more time before he put it inside his pocket.

~
After practice, Sunwoo bid his goodbye to their coach and his teammates.

While walking through the hallway, his phone buzzes. He immediately pull out his phone hoping that it's you who called.

He checked the caller id and it says "My Y/N".

"Yah! I've been calling you earlier why aren't you answering! Where are you? Why didn't you go to school this morning? "What happened?" He ask non stop.

This made you stiffle a laugh. "Relax," You cough a little. "I'm sick that's why I can't make it to school earlier." You explained.

"Oh, is that so?" He stuttered, somehow feeling guilty for yelling at you.

"Hm. i'm sorry really."

Sunwoo took a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves, "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have yelled at you," he said sincerely. "I was just worried when you didn't show up at school and didn't answer my calls. I thought something bad had happened."

You smiled softly, understanding his concern. "It's alright, Sunwoo. I appreciate that you care about me. But don't worry, I'm just down with a bad flu. I'll be fine, really."

Sunwoo nodded, feeling relieved that you were okay. "Well, I hope you get better soon. If there's anything you need, let me know, okay?"

"Thank you, Sunwoo. You're sweet," you replied, your voice still a bit weak due to your illness.

"Love you!" He said on the other line.

"Love you too!" And with that He ended the call.